Please help me understand my Credit Card Module Project

In summary, the speaker is discussing a worksheet they received from their quantitative reasoning teacher. They were able to complete the chart using Microsoft Excel and a tutor at their college helped them find the logical formula for minimum payment, interest, and Balance A. However, they are having trouble understanding how to use the equations in question 4 to determine a formula for the balance A at the end of m months and create a graph for a table on the next page. They are seeking clarification and an Excel formula to complete the task.
sijones009
View attachment 6478View attachment 6479This is the worksheet my quantitative reasoning teacher assigned us. I was able to complete the chart using Microsoft Excel and printed a page that has all the values for to table in with the table. A tutor at my college gave me the logical formula to find the minimum payment, interest, and Balance A at the end of month. I do not understand completely how he came to the equations I wrote on the bottom for each column of the table. Which brings me to my next problem.

I do not know how to answer question 4 where it asks me to use my table/chart to determine a formula for the balance A at the end of m months (as the minimum payment is greater than $25). The answer seem obvious and in my face but I do not know how to solve. Please clarify this form me.

View attachment 6480

Attachments

• page 1.png
    page 1.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 56
  • page 2.png
    page 2.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 57
  • page-3.png
    page-3.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 62
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Are you looking for an Excel formula?

Yes because It is asking for me to use the formula i make in question 4 to then determine the balance A at the end of t years. There is a table on the next page I must fill out. I need the formula to then create a graph.

View attachment 6483

Attachments

• table2.jpg
    table2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 46

1. What is the purpose of the Credit Card Module Project?

The purpose of the Credit Card Module Project is to create a system that allows users to securely store and manage their credit card information for online transactions. This can include features such as storing multiple credit cards, setting spending limits, and tracking transaction history.

2. How does the Credit Card Module Project ensure security for users' credit card information?

The Credit Card Module Project utilizes encryption and secure servers to protect users' credit card information. This means that all data is scrambled and unreadable to anyone who does not have the proper decryption key. Additionally, the project follows industry standards and regulations for storing and handling sensitive financial information.

3. Can the Credit Card Module Project be integrated with existing e-commerce platforms?

Yes, the Credit Card Module Project is designed to be easily integrated with existing e-commerce platforms through APIs (Application Programming Interfaces). This allows for a seamless and secure payment process for users on various online platforms.

4. Will the Credit Card Module Project be able to support different types of credit cards?

Yes, the Credit Card Module Project is designed to support a wide range of credit card types, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. The project can also be updated to support new credit card types as they become available.

5. Is the Credit Card Module Project customizable for different businesses or organizations?

Yes, the Credit Card Module Project can be tailored to meet the specific needs and branding of different businesses or organizations. This can include customizing the interface, adding additional security measures, and implementing specific features to meet the unique requirements of the business or organization.