Please take the 2017 PF Betterment Survey

• Announcement
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    survey
In summary, the conversation discussed the importance of feedback in making the community of PF friendly, productive, and easy. The community takes feedback seriously and has implemented many suggestions in the past. In order to encourage more feedback, a drawing was held for members who provided moderate feedback, with prizes including PF t-shirts and gold membership. The winners of the drawing were announced, with five members receiving t-shirts and five members receiving gold membership. The conversation also included a request for assistance from Alex Sullivan, who is in need of clothing and food for his family.
I know these days everyone is bombarded with companies asking for feedback, but this one is REALLY important. I can't look inside your heads to know what you think and I know many have little problems and don't want to start a whole thread on it. Now is your time. This community exists for its members. We want everything here to be as friendly, productive, and easy as possible. You have the power to influence what happens here. We've had the betterment survey the past 3 years now and each year we implement many suggestions. I know first had how the staff moderates and communicates has changed. Our video, insight and news features are direct results of suggestions. I'm telling you, we take to heart what is said and work hard to put good ideas and comments into our plans.

To help provide more incentive than just helping make PF better, if you provide your username and provide at least moderate feedback, you'll be put into a drawing. 5 members will be chosen to receive a PF t-shirt (US only) and 5 members will receive gold membership. The drawing will occur on Feb 23rd.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Dear Sire Bernhardt,

I will be happy to take a one off you hands if you got a spare...i require a size 13 7/8X or larger for a shirt, pants and a tent for night for my wife and 13 young'ins..We live under under an overpass ..Anything helps! :redface:

Any non perishable canned food would help too!:oldfrown:

Your good buddy,
Alex the un-adjunct and fired professor Sullivan.

Congratulations for the worthy winners!

1. What is the purpose of the PF Betterment Survey?

The PF Betterment Survey is designed to gather feedback from participants about their experiences with the PF Betterment program in 2017. This information will be used to improve the program and better meet the needs of its users.

2. Who can participate in the PF Betterment Survey?

The PF Betterment Survey is open to anyone who participated in the PF Betterment program in 2017. This includes individuals, organizations, and institutions who utilized the program during that time.

3. How long will it take to complete the PF Betterment Survey?

The PF Betterment Survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. However, the length of time may vary depending on the level of detail and thought put into each response.

4. Will my responses be anonymous?

Yes, all responses to the PF Betterment Survey will be kept confidential and anonymous. Your personal information, such as name and contact information, will not be collected or shared.

5. How will the results of the PF Betterment Survey be used?

The results of the PF Betterment Survey will be analyzed and used to make improvements to the program. This may include changes to program materials, resources, or processes based on the feedback received. The overall goal is to enhance the effectiveness and impact of the PF Betterment program.