Please with circuit , thanks first

In summary, the conversation is about a problem related to electric circuits. The person is asking for help and provides a link to the problem. They also apologize for the large picture. Four cases are discussed, each with equations and initial and final values for current and voltage. The person asks if their solutions are correct.
tinhnho
hi everyone

can someone helps me out this proplem? just tell me which to start, I'm totally don't undestand this proplem

here is the link

www.viethost4u.com/EE.GIF[/URL]

sorry about the picture too big (79kb) ,i can't upload up here

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Herer what i did :
Case 1
i(t)= (v0/R)*e^(t/R*C)
i(0)= vo/R
i(infinity)= 0

Case 2
v(t)=v0*e^(-t/RC)
v(0+)= v(0)
v(infinity)= 0

Case 3
i(t)= -C*(dv/dt)= -C* d(v0*e^(t/R*C))/dt
i(0)= -C*d(v0)/dt
i(infinity)= 0

Case 4
v(t)=v0*e^(-t/RC)
v(0+)= v(0)
v(infinity)= 0

are those right ?

Hi there,

I'm happy to help with your circuit problem! It's always a good idea to start by understanding the problem and what you need to solve for. Can you provide some more information or context about the problem? Is there a specific concept or component you're struggling with? Once we have a better understanding of the problem, we can work together to find a solution. Also, can you try uploading the picture to a smaller size so we can see it? Looking forward to helping you out!

Related to Please with circuit , thanks first

1. What is a circuit?

A circuit is a path or loop through which an electrical current can flow. It is made up of various components such as wires, resistors, capacitors, and transistors, which work together to control the flow of electricity.

2. How does a circuit work?

A circuit works by allowing electrons to flow from a power source, such as a battery, through a series of components, and then back to the power source. This flow of electrons creates electrical energy that can power devices or perform specific functions.

3. What is the importance of circuits?

Circuits are essential for the functioning of most electronic devices and systems. They allow for the control and manipulation of electrical energy, which is necessary for powering devices and performing tasks such as data processing, communication, and automation.

4. What are the different types of circuits?

There are three main types of circuits: series, parallel, and series-parallel. In a series circuit, all components are connected in a single loop, while in a parallel circuit, components are connected in multiple branches. A series-parallel circuit combines elements of both series and parallel circuits.

5. How can I create a circuit?

To create a circuit, you will need a power source, such as a battery or power supply, and various components such as wires, resistors, and switches. You can then use a breadboard or soldering techniques to connect the components together in a specific configuration to achieve the desired function.