Put Figures in One Page using MATLAB

• MATLAB
  • Thread starter yassinmo
  • Start date
In summary, to put multiple figures in one page using MATLAB, you can use the subplot function to create a grid of plots and specify the number of rows and columns, as well as the position of each figure. You can also customize the layout and add titles and labels to the figures. To save the figures, you can use the saveas function or print function to specify the format and location. It is also possible to add a legend to the figures and display them in a specific order by using the legend function and rearranging the position parameters in the subplot function.
yassinmo
Hi,
I'm writing a paper the problem that I already prepared figures in MATLAB (.fig and .eps). However since the paper format latex doesn't accept subfigure command I have to put 4 to 8 figures in an A4 sheet save it in eps format and call it back by latex have you any suggestion to put these figure in one page using matlab.

thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe try the subfig package?

as I told you the review doesn't allow the use of subfigure package I prefer a maltab solution since I've the .fig files have you any Idea please

1. How do I put multiple figures in one page using MATLAB?

In order to put multiple figures in one page using MATLAB, you can use the subplot function. This allows you to create a grid of plots and display multiple figures in one page. You can specify the number of rows and columns in your grid, as well as the position of each figure within the grid.

2. Can I customize the layout of my figures on one page in MATLAB?

Yes, you can customize the layout of your figures on one page in MATLAB by using the subplot function. You can specify the size and position of each figure within the grid, as well as add titles and axis labels to each individual plot.

3. How can I save my figures on one page in MATLAB?

You can save your figures on one page in MATLAB by using the saveas function. This allows you to specify the file format (such as .png or .jpg) and the location where you want to save your figures. You can also use the print function to save your figures in a specific resolution.

4. Is it possible to add a legend to my figures on one page in MATLAB?

Yes, it is possible to add a legend to your figures on one page in MATLAB. You can use the legend function and specify the labels for each plot in your grid. You can also customize the position and appearance of the legend.

5. How can I display my figures in a specific order on one page in MATLAB?

You can display your figures in a specific order on one page in MATLAB by using the subplot function. The figures will be displayed in the order that you specify when creating your grid of plots. You can also change the order of your figures by rearranging the position parameters in your subplot function.