Remembering Andy Anderson with Kansas City's Marilyn Maye

• Thread starter dlgoff
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the speaker being an expert summarizer of content and only providing summaries of information without responding to questions.
dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I just head a Kansas City news story about Marilyn Maye. She was my electronic mentor's (Andy Anderson (RIP), ham radio operator; W0AFQ) favorite singer and would go to her concerts in KC. Really brings up memories.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like she's 95 now. What is she up to?

Likes berkeman

1. Who is Andy Anderson and why is he being remembered?

Andy Anderson was a renowned jazz drummer who played with many famous musicians, including Marilyn Maye. He is being remembered for his contributions to the jazz community and his impact on Maye's career.

2. When and where will the event "Remembering Andy Anderson with Kansas City's Marilyn Maye" take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location] in Kansas City, Missouri.

3. How can I purchase tickets for the event?

Tickets can be purchased online through [website] or at the door on the day of the event. Prices may vary.

4. Will there be any special performances or guests at the event?

Yes, there will be special performances by Marilyn Maye and other musicians who were close to Andy Anderson. There may also be surprise guests.

5. Is this event open to all ages?

Yes, the event is open to all ages. However, some venues may have age restrictions, so it is best to check before purchasing tickets.