Rep. Lee: Looking For Love, And Some Transvesties.

• News
  • Thread starter nismaratwork
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary, the conversation is about the scandal involving Congressman Chris Lee, who was caught emailing a crossdressing prostitute on Craigslist. The conversation includes comments about the irony of a conservative politician engaging in such behavior, jokes about the situation, and a request for the moderators to close the thread due to lack of interest. The thread ends with the question of what Lee's pick-up line at bars might have been.
nismaratwork
http://m.gawker.com/5769037/the-craigslist-congressman-and-the-crossdressing-prostitute

This is priceless... now we get it... he was looking for love from pre and post -op transsexuals. Note especially the photos which are, despite redaction, quite similar. Is there anyone in the GOP who doesn't have a young lad chained in the basement? What happened to skeletons in the closet, you know, a good old fashioned Kennedy possible manslaughter?!

Physics news on Phys.org
Umm, I think this thread has run its course. :smile:

Al68 said:

There's only so much to be said about a guy that pathetic, I admit. :smile:

Al68 said:

Yes.

Mods, Do Your Job.

Pengwuino said:
Yes.

Mods, Do Your Job.

Hubris! 'Ware the attention of the gods, lest thy wish come to pass, and more! :wink:

Seriously though, there is clearly no interest, I don't object to this being locked if that's the general consensus.

nismaratwork said:
Seriously though, there is clearly no interest, I don't object to this being locked if that's the general consensus.
Well, until that happens, what was Chris Lee's favorite pick up line at bars?

Al68 said:
Well, until that happens, what was Chris Lee's favorite pick up line at bars?

"Hey there handsome!"

"Are you a ladymister, or just glad to see me?"

"Mmmmm, is that an adam's apple I see?"

nismaratwork said:
"Hey there handsome!"

"Are you a ladymister, or just glad to see me?"

"Mmmmm, is that an adam's apple I see?"
Or just to help this thread get closed: "Could I push your stool in for you?"

You asked for that.

Related to Rep. Lee: Looking For Love, And Some Transvesties.

1. What is the background of Rep. Lee?

Rep. Lee is a member of the United States House of Representatives, representing the 13th congressional district of California. She has been in office since 1998 and is a member of the Democratic Party.

2. What is the controversy surrounding Rep. Lee's search for love?

In 2017, Rep. Lee was caught in a scandal after it was revealed that she had been using taxpayer money to fund her search for a romantic partner on dating sites. She also admitted to having relationships with two individuals who were transgender women, leading to accusations of hypocrisy from her conservative colleagues.

3. How did Rep. Lee respond to the controversy?

Rep. Lee initially denied any wrongdoing and claimed that she was simply looking for love. However, she later apologized for her actions and reimbursed the government for the expenses related to her search for a partner.

4. Has Rep. Lee faced any consequences for her actions?

While Rep. Lee faced criticism and backlash from her colleagues and the public, she has not faced any legal consequences for her use of taxpayer money. She continues to serve in Congress.

5. What is the significance of the controversy surrounding Rep. Lee?

The controversy surrounding Rep. Lee highlights the issue of ethical behavior and the use of taxpayer money by government officials. It also brings attention to the discrimination and stigma faced by the LGBTQ+ community, as Rep. Lee's relationships with transgender individuals were used against her in the scandal.

Back