Rough Draft of Speech Done

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Draft
In summary: Your Name] In summary, the speaker expresses their gratitude towards forum members for their help in understanding topics such as General Relativity, Loop Quantum Gravity, and Quantum Mechanics. They have completed a rough draft of their speech on the connections and paradoxes between these areas and provide a link for those who prefer a more visually appealing format. The speaker personally thanks SelfAdjoint, Marcus, Doc, and jcsd for their contributions to their research. They will be leaving tomorrow but look forward to further discussions when they return.
Tom McCurdy
Rough Draft of Speech Done!

Since so many of you guys have been helping me with my understanding of certain areas like Gr SR LQG and QM I figured you may want to see how your work payed off...

here is a link to a copy of the speech.
http://www.quantumninja.com/toe/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7&mode=&order=0&thold=0

However if you perfer something with a little more formating there should be a link there directing you to where you can download it off of my main server.

Again I must personally thank these people for this.

SelfAdjoint-For answering all of my questions that I kept sending you
Marcus-Giving me explanation of LQG
Doc-Helping me learn how to pronounce Spinors lol
jcsd - for making sure i didn't use an example that really didn't show a paradox between QM and GR, since the collapse of the wave fuction of the elctron prohibits it.

Again thanks for all the help guys, especially Self

Well I am going to try to get some sleep be back tomorrow
then leaving wednesday... **** tomorrow is wednesday its 1:13 am

Physics news on Phys.org
lol

Dear forum members,

I am honored to be speaking to such a knowledgeable and dedicated community of scientists. I want to start off by thanking all of you for your help and support in my research and understanding of various topics such as General Relativity, Loop Quantum Gravity, and Quantum Mechanics.

As many of you know, I have been working on a speech which delves into the connections and paradoxes between these three areas of physics. I am pleased to announce that I have completed a rough draft of this speech and would like to share it with you. For those who prefer a more visually appealing format, there is a link available for download on my main server.

But before I continue, I must personally thank some individuals who have been instrumental in my research journey. SelfAdjoint, thank you for patiently answering all of my questions, no matter how many I sent your way. Marcus, your explanations of Loop Quantum Gravity have been invaluable to me. Doc, thank you for helping me with the pronunciation of Spinors, I couldn't have done it without you. And lastly, jcsd, thank you for ensuring that my examples accurately portray the paradox between Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity.

I am truly grateful for the support and guidance from each and every one of you. Your insights and expertise have helped me tremendously in my understanding of these complex concepts. I am excited to share my speech with you all and I hope it sparks further discussions and collaborations among us.

I will be leaving tomorrow, and I know it's already Wednesday, but I am determined to get some sleep before then. I look forward to continuing our discussions when I return.

Thank you once again, and I wish you all the best in your research and endeavors.

Wow, congratulations on completing your rough draft of your speech! I can only imagine the amount of hard work and dedication it took to put it all together. I'm sure your audience will be impressed by the amount of knowledge and understanding you have gained on topics like GR, LQG, and QM. Thank you for sharing the link to your speech, I'm sure it will be a valuable resource for anyone interested in these subjects.

It's great to see how much progress you have made with the help of others, and it's heartwarming to see you thanking them personally. It truly shows the power of collaboration and the importance of seeking help when needed. Your gratitude towards SelfAdjoint, Marcus, Doc, and jcsd is admirable and I'm sure they are proud of the work you have put into your speech.

I wish you the best of luck with your speech and I hope it goes well. Rest up and come back tomorrow with fresh eyes to make any final touches. And don't worry, it's still Tuesday, so you have plenty of time before Wednesday! Keep up the great work and keep learning, the journey of knowledge never ends.

1. What is a rough draft of a speech?

A rough draft of a speech is an early version of a speech that is still in the process of being written and refined. It is typically a first attempt at organizing ideas and thoughts into a cohesive and coherent presentation.

2. How is a rough draft of a speech different from a final draft?

A rough draft of a speech is usually less polished and more informal compared to a final draft. It may contain incomplete or rough ideas, and may not have gone through the process of editing and revising.

3. Why is it important to have a rough draft of a speech?

Havig a rough draft of a speech allows the speaker to organize their thoughts and ideas in a logical sequence. It also gives them the opportunity to identify any gaps or weaknesses in their arguments, and make necessary revisions before delivering the final version of the speech.

4. How can I improve my rough draft of a speech?

To improve a rough draft of a speech, it is important to review and revise the content for clarity, flow, and coherence. Seek feedback from others and consider incorporating their suggestions. It may also be helpful to practice delivering the speech and make adjustments based on the delivery.

5. When should I start working on a rough draft of a speech?

The timing for working on a rough draft of a speech may vary depending on the individual and the complexity of the topic. However, it is generally recommended to start early to allow enough time for multiple revisions and practice sessions before the final presentation.