Samuel Smith's is my favorite beer company

In summary, the conversation discusses the quality of Samuel Smith's beer and how it is difficult to find. The speakers mention trying the Strawberry Ale, Oatmeal Stout, and Pale Ale, with the Oatmeal Stout and Young's DC Stout being their favorites. They also mention trying the Pale Ale and recommend others to try something from Samuel Smith's if given the chance.
1MileCrash
Has anyone tried anything from "Samuel Smith's"?

I tried their Strawberry Ale which was by far the best fruit beer I've ever had, and I decided to try their Oatmeal Stout a couple of nights ago which blew me away. Looking forward to trying their pale ale or whatever I see next.. great beer, pick something up from them if you ever get the chance. Both of these were at a local Albertsons.

Physics news on Phys.org
It's hard to get their stuff around here but I've had their oatmeal stout before, which is great. I think I've had their pale ale too.

I'm going to make a point to get the pale ale as soon as I finish the rest of the oatmeal stout I bought (four pack of 12 oz bottles) and my stockpile of Young's DC stout. The two are almost similar, though the Young's has almost no carbonation.

1MileCrash said:
Looking forward to trying their pale ale or whatever I see next.. great beer, ...
Exactly how I started out. They're all good; but I've settle to this one.

AdAstraAle-bottle-137x512.png

http://www.freestatebrewing.com/beer/

I have not personally tried any beers from Samuel Smith's. However, based on your experience and recommendation, I am intrigued to try their products. It is always interesting to explore different types of beers and compare them based on taste, quality, and ingredients. I will keep an eye out for Samuel Smith's beers and give them a try when I have the opportunity. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with their products.

1. What makes Samuel Smith's a unique beer company?

Samuel Smith's is unique in that it is one of the oldest breweries in England, dating back to 1758. They use traditional methods and ingredients, such as their own well water, to create their distinct and flavorful beers.

2. What types of beer does Samuel Smith's offer?

Samuel Smith's offers a variety of beers, including stouts, lagers, ales, and fruit beers. They also have a line of organic beers and non-alcoholic options.

3. Where can I purchase Samuel Smith's beers?

Samuel Smith's beers can be found in many liquor stores, bars, and restaurants around the world. They are also available for purchase online through their official website and various retailers.

4. Are Samuel Smith's beers gluten-free?

No, Samuel Smith's beers are not gluten-free as they are brewed with barley, which contains gluten. However, they do offer a gluten-reduced beer option for those with gluten sensitivities.

5. Does Samuel Smith's have any sustainability initiatives?

Yes, Samuel Smith's is committed to sustainability and has implemented various initiatives such as using renewable energy sources, reducing water usage, and recycling waste materials. They also support local farmers and use organic ingredients in their beers.