Seeking Electronics Project Tutorials for Beginners

In summary, I am looking for tutorials that will teach me how to calculate the current and voltage in each part of a circuit. I would also like tutorials that have practice circuits from very simple to more complex.
Hyperspace2
I am first year electronics engineering student.
I have been looking to do electronics projects . So I am looking all over internet to find the good electronics project tutorial. Most of them I found was useless. They give schematics and tell how they work and they stop there

for now I have been thinking, aren't there the sites which teaches how to calculate the current and voltage in each part of circuit , why they are use there (with analogies at basics)

Please help me find the sites that gives many practice circuits and calculation problems thus imparting knowledge of calculation and desighning. It must have the practice circuits from very simple and heading towards complexity

It should teach the begineers in very preliminary way. Did you understand what I mean?
Thanks for reading . Hope you will help me.

Engineering news on Phys.org
have a look here for a reasonable tutorial
http://www.tpub.com/neets/book1/chapter3/1-12.htm

Remember ...
1) the voltage drops across each component (element) in the circuit... the sum of the voltage drops across each component will equal the total voltage across the circuit.

2) the current remains constant throughout the circuit... that is take a circuit consisting of 3 series resistors R1, R2, R3, connected across a battery and a 2 amp current flowing. It doesn't matter where in the cct you measure the current, it will always measure 2 amps...
between the battery and R1... or between R1 and R2 etc etc

read and work your way through that tutorial and see if you understand the reasons why :)

Dave

davenn said:
have a look here for a reasonable tutorial
http://www.tpub.com/neets/book1/chapter3/1-12.htm

Remember ...
1) the voltage drops across each component (element) in the circuit... the sum of the voltage drops across each component will equal the total voltage across the circuit.

2) the current remains constant throughout the circuit... that is take a circuit consisting of 3 series resistors R1, R2, R3, connected across a battery and a 2 amp current flowing. It doesn't matter where in the cct you measure the current, it will always measure 2 amps...
between the battery and R1... or between R1 and R2 etc etc

read and work your way through that tutorial and see if you understand the reasons why :)

Dave
Thanks

1. What are some good resources for beginners to learn about electronics projects?

There are many online resources available for beginners to learn about electronics projects. Some popular options include YouTube tutorials, online courses, and instructional websites such as Instructables and Adafruit. Many local libraries also offer books and workshops on electronics projects.

2. Do I need any prior knowledge or experience to start learning about electronics projects?

No, you do not need any prior knowledge or experience to start learning about electronics projects. However, having a basic understanding of math and physics can be helpful in understanding the concepts and principles behind electronics.

3. What are some essential components for beginners to have in order to start working on electronics projects?

Some essential components for beginners to have include a breadboard, jumper wires, resistors, LEDs, and a microcontroller such as an Arduino. These components are relatively inexpensive and can be easily found at electronic stores or online retailers.

4. How can I find project tutorials that match my skill level?

You can find project tutorials that match your skill level by searching for beginner-friendly projects specifically. Many tutorial websites and YouTube channels also categorize their projects based on difficulty level, making it easier for beginners to find suitable projects.

5. Are there any online communities or forums where I can ask for help or advice while working on electronics projects?

Yes, there are many online communities and forums dedicated to electronics projects where you can ask for help or advice. Some popular options include Reddit's r/electronics and r/Arduino communities, as well as online forums like Arduino's official forum and Electronics Point's forum.