Simple L-R Circuit Tutorial

In summary, the conversation is about a user receiving criticism for not using LaTeX and for posting in Spanish instead of English. The user responds by saying they do not know how to use LaTeX and have seen other users use poor drawings instead. They also mention they have their own notation and symbols that they cannot use in LaTeX. The conversation also touches on the creation of tutorial topics and the importance of solving problems in a general way.
jeffer vitola
hello ... I'll put some solution, as I do not drive the latex language, then I take pictures of the leaves with my solutions ... the user who wants to give more solutions is well received and is welcome ...

https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/1069View attachment 1070View attachment 1071View attachment 1072

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This thread is for questions and comments pertaining to this tutorial:

http://www.mathhelpboards.com/f49/l-r-circuit-simple-5695/#post26013

Re: L-R Circuit Simple

MarkFL said:
Thank you for your contributions to increase our knowledge base here. (Sun)

I just have a couple of comments:

a) I highly recommend that you learn to use $\LaTeX$. It makes such posts much easier to read, and there is a certain amount of satisfaction gained from using it to make nice looking posts. There are tutorials here and online to get you started, and we have a sub-forum here dedicated to the use of $\LaTeX$ in which you can ask questions.

b) While we have an international membership, many of our members do not read Spanish, and we ask that information be given in English, as this is the language of choice here. Thus, contributions to our forums should be made in English, otherwise the ultimate goal of the community ‒ which is, precisely, to be a community ‒ will be lost.
hello ... I accept your criticism and comments, but do circuit drawings or drawings on the approximation of the rectangles double integrals, if They Can not make latex, I have seen a post by the other user approximation on double integrals, and although the user will use latex were ugly drawings seem to use the paint program to make drawings of the comprehensive double rectangles ...
the user petrus with the topic The double rectangle is full of f over R and midpoint rule for double integrals and drawings are not good, not for who are poorly made ​​if not for that look ugly...

I just think if any contribution That'll do better with commentary in English and that I try to do all written in English on that I'm going to improve, and if I can in latex, but I think you have some pictures or symbol invented by me, and I handle some staff notation and mine own symbolism in latex do not think you can do the same ... thanks for your comments and for your criticism,,,,,,thanks

att
jefferson alexander vitola (Smile)

Hello,

I have moved this post to the commentary thread. The other posts were left because they predate the creation of the commentary thread. We ask that when a tutorial topic is created, a commentary topic is also created, this way comments can be made, but the original tutorial topic is not cluttered with these comments.

jeffer vitola said:
the user petrus with the topic The double rectangle is full of f over R and midpoint rule for double integrals and drawings are not good, not for who are poorly made ​​if not for that look ugly...

I just think if any contribution That'll do better with commentary in English and that I try to do all written in English on that I'm going to improve, and if I can in latex, but I think you have some pictures or symbol invented by me, and I handle some staff notation and mine own symbolism in latex do not think you can do the same ... thanks for your comments and for your criticism,,,,,,thanks

att

Petrus was not creating a tutorial topic, which we hold to higher standards. He simply created a rough sketch which sufficed for the purpose of getting his question answered.

The mathematics can be done using $\LaTeX$ and supporting diagrams can be attached. How you decide to create the diagrams is up to you.

I have no pictures/symbols invented by you...I'm not sure what you mean by this or that I cannot do the same. :confused:

I also recommend if you are going to create tutorial topics, it is best to solve the problem in as general a way as possible, and only then, once the theory has been developed, apply it to specific problems. This is more instructive.

MarkFL said:
Hello,

I have moved this post to the commentary thread. The other posts were left because they predate the creation of the commentary thread. We ask that when a tutorial topic is created, a commentary topic is also created, this way comments can be made, but the original tutorial topic is not cluttered with these comments.
Petrus was not creating a tutorial topic, which we hold to higher standards. He simply created a rough sketch which sufficed for the purpose of getting his question answered.

The mathematics can be done using $\LaTeX$ and supporting diagrams can be attached. How you decide to create the diagrams is up to you.

I have no pictures/symbols invented by you...I'm not sure what you mean by this or that I cannot do the same. :confused:

I also recommend if you are going to create tutorial topics, it is best to solve the problem in as general a way as possible, and only then, once the theory has been developed, apply it to specific problems. This is more instructive.

hello ... MarkFL wanted to ask in this exercise that I not included the other sheet where I resolved scanned electric charge point at time t, if I scan this one could include in the photos that I gave to principle for the exercise remains continuous all the consecutive sheets, or conversely if I scanned would remain as a separate attachment to what I already I solved the circuit.att

1. What is a simple L-R circuit?

A simple L-R circuit is a basic electrical circuit that consists of a resistor (R) and an inductor (L) connected in series. It is used to study the behavior of electrical circuits and the relationship between voltage and current.

2. How does a simple L-R circuit work?

In a simple L-R circuit, the resistor limits the flow of current and the inductor resists changes in current. When a voltage is applied to the circuit, the inductor initially resists the change in current, creating a back EMF. This back EMF decreases as the current increases until the circuit reaches a steady state.

3. What are the key components of a simple L-R circuit?

The key components of a simple L-R circuit are a resistor, an inductor, and a power source. The resistor is used to limit current flow, while the inductor is used to store energy in a magnetic field. The power source provides the voltage needed to drive the circuit.

4. What is the time constant in a simple L-R circuit?

The time constant in a simple L-R circuit is a measure of how quickly the circuit reaches a steady state. It is equal to the product of the resistance and the inductance (τ = L/R) and is measured in seconds.

5. How is a simple L-R circuit different from other types of circuits?

A simple L-R circuit is different from other types of circuits in that it contains only a resistor and an inductor. Other circuits may also include components such as capacitors, diodes, or transistors. Additionally, the behavior of a simple L-R circuit is determined by the relationship between voltage and current, rather than a specific function or application.