Singularity Mechanics? Blackhole Spin

In summary: C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_uG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_i r_i = m_1 r_1 + m_2 r_2 + ... + m_ur_s) C^2}{2M_u} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}$$I am going to say that that i am going to be able to do this.In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of black hole spin and its relation to angular momentum laws. The speaker proposes an equation that explains the phenomena of black hole
TWest
Singularity Spin Mechanics

Okay I within the last week too a look at a article about black hole spin and in this article it was said by a scientist that black hole's spin near the speed of light that are supermassive blazars I was thinking if a object is spinning wouldn't that make this massive object subject to angular momentum laws and found I think a equation that accurately explains this phenomena if this is the case. what happens is simple The black hole spins and opens a hole in event horizon allowing matter to escape where the spin counteracts the gravitational pull which I call a "Void zone or spot where the jet escapes" which makes a coordinate system. dx'∇ = dx(1-(∇Δv^2/C^2))^(1/2) which shows external spin pressure is making the singularity expand in a direction. Δv^2 = (Vg-Vs)^2 , Vg^2 = 2MbG / Rs, Vs^2 = Es/Mb

Final Equation

∇'(x',y',z') = ∇(1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Es/Mb))^2/C^2))^(1/2)
Blazar means the number is Less than C at a point or more, and Supermassive black hole means all equal to C.
Does this seem possible to you guys?

Tory Cortland Weston 6/29/2013

Proof

Coords = http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=dx'∇+=+dx(1-(∇Δv^2/C^2))^(1/2)+

Part I = http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2*M*G+/+R

part II = http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=E/M

Article = http://www.gizmag.com/supermassive-black-hole-spin-nustar-Newton/26543/

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
if a object is spinning wouldn't that make this massive object subject to angular momentum laws
Yep - see how angular momentum works in GR.

the spin happens in multiple directions
... the spin creates a coordinate system.

The black hole spins and opens a void zone in the black hole where the forces are balanced pulling all this matter to the middle then it escaping out of the hole in the event horizon.
AFAICT this sentence has no meaning.

I think you need to clean up the math.

Final Equation

∇'(x',y',z') = ∇(1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Es/Mb))^2/C^2))^(1/2)

Not Quite it would be like this wouldn't it

∇'(x',y',z') = ∇(1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Isws^2/2Mb))^2/C^2))^(1/2)

Well... while we are at it - more like:

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{I_s\omega_s^2}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

... ??

I guess?

Simon Bridge said:

Well... while we are at it - more like:

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{I_s\omega_s^2}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

... ??

$$
i\hbar \frac{\partial}{\partial t}\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t)=-\frac{\hbar^2}{2m}\nabla^2\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t) + V(\mathbf{r})\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t).
$$
which makes Quantum Relativity for a black hole

$$
i\hbar \frac{\partial}{\partial t}\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t')=-\frac{\hbar^2}{2m}\nabla'^2 (x',y',z')\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t) + V(\mathbf{r})\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t).
$$

?

TWest said:
$$
i\hbar \frac{\partial}{\partial t}\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t)=-\frac{\hbar^2}{2m}\nabla^2\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t) + V(\mathbf{r})\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t).
$$

$$
i\hbar \frac{\partial}{\partial t}\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t')=-\frac{\hbar^2}{2m}\nabla'^2 (x',y',z')\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t) + V(\mathbf{r})\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t).
$$

?

Or more Correctly

$$
i\hbar \frac{\partial}{\partial t'}\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t')=-\frac{\hbar^2}{2m}\nabla'^2 (x',y',z')\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t) + V(\mathbf{r})\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t).
$$

TWest said:
$$
$$

$$
$$

Or more maybe more correctly.

$$
i\hbar \frac{\partial}{\partial t'}\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t)=-\frac{\hbar^2}{2m}\nabla'^2 (x',y',z')\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t) + V(\mathbf{r})\Psi(\mathbf{r},\,t).
$$

Which makes time the spin of the universe and a black hole's Quantum tunneling events just like photons leaving a Quantum Field, time is non reversible, fractal until the moment happens, and there are others .

If I am thinking about this correctly.

Last edited:
I think that's unlikely - I don't see how you've done anything other than put stuff arbitrarily into formulas without reference to what they describe.

Have you done any GR at all?

Well, I am just thinking aloud, It could be could not I would have to solve it to find out if I was right but the visual translation looks promising.

Last edited:
Lets See first I subbed in the Schwarzschild radius Singularity Equation that explains the event horizon of a singularity then I took it against the angular momentum of the black hole pushing outward then tossed that into Lorentz Contraction and made it three dimensional with the Laplacian then subbed in the relativistic Laplacian for the standard in 3-D Schrödinger equation.

why wouldn't this work?

I think I have http://www.physics.fsu.edu/courses/spring98/ast3033/Relativity/GeneralRelativity.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
$$
$$

Which Makes a mass field in a direction
$$
I_s = ∑i m_i r_i = m_1 r_1 + m_2 r_2 + ... + m_nr_n
$$

which is the expansion rate of time
$$
ω_s^2 = C^2
$$

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_uG}{R_u} - \frac{(∑im_i r_i = m_1 r_1 + m_2 r_2 + ... + m_nr_n) C^2}{2M_u} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

or i have i just taken this way to far?

TWest said:
$$
$$

Which Makes a mass field in a direction
$$
I_s = ∑i m_i r_i = m_1 r_1 + m_2 r_2 + ... + m_nr_n
$$

which is the expansion rate of time
$$
ω_s^2 = C^2
$$

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_uG}{R_u} - \frac{(∑im_i r_i = m_1 r_1 + m_2 r_2 + ... + m_nr_n) C^2}{2M_u} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

or i have i just taken this way to far?

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_i r_i = m_1 r_1 + m_2 r_2 + ... + m_ur_s) C^2}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

making the limit of the series Schwarzschild Radius

TWest said:
$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_i r_i = m_1 r_1 + m_2 r_2 + ... + m_ur_s) C^2}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

making the limit of the series Schwarzschild Radius

Which makes them all $$M_G$$ or Mass Graviton I think

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_G r_i = m_G r_1 + m_G r_2 + ... + m_Gr_s) C^2}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

TWest said:
Which makes them all $$M_G$$ or Mass Graviton I think

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_G r_i = m_G r_1 + m_G r_2 + ... + m_Gr_s) C^2}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

Lets take a step back

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_G r_i = m_G r_1 + m_G r_2 + ... + m_Gr_s) ω^2}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$
$$
ω = √(k/m)
$$

Then

$$

\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_G r_i = m_G r_1 + m_G r_2 + ... + m_Gr_s) (k/m)}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

TWest said:
Lets take a step back

$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_G r_i = m_G r_1 + m_G r_2 + ... + m_Gr_s) ω^2}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$
$$
ω = √(k/m)
$$

Then

$$

\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_G r_i = m_G r_1 + m_G r_2 + ... + m_Gr_s) (k/m)}{2M_b} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

Which shows the Construction of a black hole...Boson.

TWest said:
Lets take a step back

$$
$$
$$
ω = √(k/m)
$$

Then

$$

$$

which finishes to
$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_G r_s = m_G r_1 + m_G r_2 + ... + m_Gr_s) k}{2M_b^2} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

making
$$
k = 1/(1-ε^2)^{1/2}
$$

TWest said:
which finishes to
$$
\nabla'(x',y',z') = \nabla \left [ 1-\frac{1}{C^2}\left ( \frac{2M_bG}{R_s} - \frac{(∑im_G r_s = m_G r_1 + m_G r_2 + ... + m_Gr_s) k}{2M_b^2} \right )^2 \right ]^{1/2}
$$

making
$$
k = 1/(1-ε^2)^{1/2}
$$
$$
ε ^2 = Δt_u^2
$$

TWest said:
$$
ε ^2 = Δt_u^2
$$

$$
Δt_u ^2= 0
$$
maybe?

Code Numbers one thru four if right.

1. What is Singularity Mechanics?

Singularity Mechanics is a theoretical framework that attempts to explain the behavior of black holes and other singularities in the universe. It combines principles from general relativity, quantum mechanics, and thermodynamics to understand the properties of these extreme objects.

2. How does Singularity Mechanics relate to black holes?

Singularity Mechanics is specifically focused on understanding the mechanics of black holes. It seeks to explain how these objects form, grow, and evolve over time, as well as their role in the larger structure of the universe.

3. What is the significance of black hole spin in Singularity Mechanics?

Black hole spin refers to the rotation of a black hole, which is a key factor in its behavior and properties. In Singularity Mechanics, understanding the spin of a black hole is crucial in predicting its effects on surrounding matter and the overall structure of the universe.

4. How is Singularity Mechanics different from other theories of black holes?

Singularity Mechanics differs from other theories of black holes in that it takes a multi-disciplinary approach, incorporating principles from different fields of physics to fully understand these enigmatic objects. It also seeks to reconcile the seemingly contradictory principles of general relativity and quantum mechanics.

5. Is Singularity Mechanics a proven theory?

Singularity Mechanics is still a developing field and is not yet a fully proven theory. However, it has gained significant support from the scientific community and has been used to make successful predictions about the behavior of black holes. Further research and experimentation are needed to fully validate this theory.