Solving Integral of x/(sin(x^2))^2: Tips and Tricks

• Thread starter Redoctober
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Integrate
In summary, integrating a new element or system with your current project can be done in a few simple steps. First, understand the functionality and purpose of the new element. Then, determine which parts of your project will need to interact with it. Finally, follow the integration instructions provided by the element's documentation or creator. There are several benefits to integrating new elements, such as improving functionality, saving time and resources, and allowing for future scalability. To ensure a smooth integration process, thoroughly test and debug your project before and after integration, and carefully follow instructions. Potential challenges or roadblocks may include compatibility issues or conflicts with existing code, so it is important to research and test the element beforehand and have a backup plan. If troubleshooting is needed,
Redoctober
[tex] V = \int \frac{x}{(sin(x^2))^2}.dx [/tex]

I tried to solve this by parts or by substitution but that doesn't seem to work.
Any Idea how to solve it :/

Physics news on Phys.org
Looks to me like the substitution [itex]u= x^2[/itex] is obvious. With that,
[tex]\int \frac{x}{sin^2(x^2)}dx= \frac{1}{2}\int \frac{1}{sin^2(u)}du= \frac{1}{2}\int csc^2(x)dx[/tex]
That's fairly straightforward.

∫x/sin(x²)² dx
Put x²=t
∴ 2x dx=dt
x dx = dt/2
Substituting we get,
1/2∫dt/sin t²
= 1/2∫cosec²t dt
= -1/2 cot t + C
= -1/2 cot²x + C

Related to Solving Integral of x/(sin(x^2))^2: Tips and Tricks

1. How do I integrate this with my current project?

Integrating a new element or system with your current project can be done in a few simple steps. First, make sure you understand the functionality and purpose of the new element. Then, determine which parts of your project will need to interact with it. Finally, follow the integration instructions provided by the element's documentation or creator.

2. What are the benefits of integrating this?

Integrating new elements or systems can provide a range of benefits. It can improve the functionality and user experience of your project, save time and resources by utilizing existing solutions, and allow for future scalability and updates.

3. How can I ensure a smooth integration process?

To ensure a smooth integration process, it is important to thoroughly test and debug your project before and after the integration. Make sure to also carefully follow the integration instructions and communicate with the element's creator if any issues arise.

4. Are there any potential challenges or roadblocks to be aware of?

Integrating new elements or systems can sometimes present challenges or roadblocks, such as compatibility issues or conflicts with existing code. It is important to thoroughly research and test the element before integrating it and have a backup plan in case any issues arise.

5. How can I troubleshoot integration issues?

If you encounter any issues during the integration process, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot. First, check the integration instructions and make sure you followed them correctly. Then, check for any errors or conflicts in your code. Finally, reach out to the element's creator or support team for assistance if needed.