Stanford Engineering Everywhere

In summary, the Stanford engineering everywhere site recently went down, which is unfortunate for those who were using it for courses on linear dynamical systems and convex optimization. The assignments and solutions were not downloaded before the site went down. The conversation then turns to asking if anyone knows of a place where the material is still being hosted or if someone could provide it. The suggestion is made to contact Stanford directly, as well as to check MIT and Berkeley's engineering lecture/courses online. However, the speaker was able to find almost everything on the internet archive's wayback machine and offers it as a solution for others looking for the material. The reason for specifically wanting these courses is because there are not many free open courses that provide high quality assignments and solutions
Jyan
Recently the Stanford engineering everywhere site (http://see.stanford.edu/) went down. This is quite unfortunate for me as I had been making extensive use of the material for EE263 and EE364 on linear dynamical systems and convex optimization. And, unfortunately I never downloaded the assignments/solutions from the page when it was up.

Is anyone aware of a place where this material is still being hosted? Or, if anyone personally has the materials would it be possible for them to provide it to me?

Physics news on Phys.org

What is "Stanford Engineering Everywhere"?

"Stanford Engineering Everywhere" (SEE) is an initiative by Stanford University to provide free online access to courses and course materials from their School of Engineering. This program aims to make high-quality engineering education accessible to anyone with an internet connection.

What types of courses are available through SEE?

SEE offers a variety of courses in different engineering disciplines, including computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and more. The courses are designed and taught by Stanford professors and cover a range of topics and levels.

Is there a cost to access SEE courses?

No, all courses and course materials on SEE are completely free to access. There are no enrollment fees or hidden costs associated with the program.

Can I earn a degree or certificate through SEE?

While SEE courses offer valuable knowledge and learning opportunities, they do not lead to a degree or certificate from Stanford University. However, students can receive a Statement of Accomplishment for completing a course, which may be useful for professional development or resume building.

Do I need any prior knowledge or experience to take SEE courses?

Some courses on SEE may have recommended prerequisites, but there are no strict requirements for prior knowledge or experience. It is recommended that students have a basic understanding of math and science concepts for engineering courses, but the materials are designed to be accessible to a wide range of learners.