Superposition status in the different interpretations.

In summary, the status of superposition differs in each interpretation of quantum mechanics. It exists in a multidimensional Hilbert space and is not observable. Some interpretations give it a real world status while others view it as our ignorance before measurement. The Schroedinger equation governs the evolution of wavefunctions in a Hilbert space and when combined with the Born rule, it produces probabilities for classical outcomes.
ftr
It is not clear to me what is the status of superposition in each interpretation. For instance, if I google I don't get much talk about it. Is superposition tied to probability or can be considered as separate.

Physics news on Phys.org
Superpositions of quantum states exist in a multidimentional Hilbert space and they are not observable. Most every interpretation treats them differently - from ascribing a real world status(e.g. some forms of the MWI) to being nothing but our ignorance before measurement(CI).
The multitude of many wavefunctions form a Hilbert space and the Schroedinger equation determines how a particular wavefunction evolves over time. When you solve the equation and apply the Born rule, you always get probabilities for classical-like results('particles').