TEW: Lewis Little's Theory of Elementary Waves

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of TEW and whether it has been discussed on the forum. The individual expresses interest in the topic and mentions being influenced by Dr. Little's ideas. They also mention not wanting to come off as a spammer and reference a review on Amazon. It is suggested that if Dr. Little has published a paper in a mainstream journal, it could be discussed in the Beyond the Standard Model Forum. However, if there is no published paper, there would be no place to discuss TEW on the forum as it falls under the category of fringe theories.
Rakavolver
Has TEW been discussed here? My apologies if so. I'm not sure where to start the discussion of this topic, so I thought I'd start at this forum, which should show you the way I'm leaning.

Still, Dr. Little seems quite learned and TEW has me thinking in interesting directions. I won't link to a site though I could, because I don't want to come off as a spammer, I seriously don't because I'm not. A cut n paste of the title should take you to the Amazon page and reviews though.

At this point I like hobbyman's review there. It seems very balanced and makes sense to me.

Physics news on Phys.org
If he has published a paper in a mainstream journal, you could post or reference the paper in the Beyond the Standard Model Forum.
https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66

If not, then there is no place to discuss this at PF because we don't discuss fringe theories.

I am always interested in exploring new theories and ideas, so I appreciate you bringing up Lewis Little's Theory of Elementary Waves (TEW) for discussion. I have not personally come across this theory before, but I am intrigued by your mention of it and the reviews on Amazon.

From what I understand, TEW proposes that elementary particles are actually tiny waves that interact with each other, rather than being solid particles. This is certainly a unique and thought-provoking idea, and I can see how it could lead to interesting directions in scientific thinking.

However, as with any scientific theory, it is important to thoroughly examine the evidence and test it through experimental methods before accepting it as a valid explanation. I would be interested to hear more about the evidence and experiments that support TEW, as well as any potential limitations or criticisms of the theory.

Overall, I think it is great that TEW has sparked your curiosity and has you thinking in new ways. As scientists, it is important for us to constantly question and challenge our current understanding of the world. I look forward to further discussions on this topic and exploring the potential implications of TEW.

Related to TEW: Lewis Little's Theory of Elementary Waves

1. What is TEW?

TEW stands for Lewis Little's Theory of Elementary Waves. It is a scientific theory proposed by Lewis Little that aims to explain the nature of subatomic particles through the concept of elementary waves.

2. How does TEW differ from other theories of particle physics?

TEW differs from other theories, such as the Standard Model, by proposing that subatomic particles are not point-like particles, but rather waves that interact with each other. This theory also suggests that there are no fundamental particles, but rather all particles are made up of elementary waves.

3. Can TEW be tested or proven?

TEW is a scientific theory and as such, it can be tested through experiments and observations. However, it is still a relatively new theory and further research and evidence are needed to fully support or disprove it.

4. How does TEW explain the behavior of particles?

TEW proposes that particles are constantly emitting and absorbing elementary waves, which causes them to interact and behave in certain ways. This theory also suggests that particles can exist in multiple states simultaneously, known as superposition, which can explain some of the strange behaviors observed in quantum mechanics.

5. What are the potential implications of TEW?

If TEW is proven to be a valid theory, it could have significant implications for our understanding of the universe and the nature of matter. It could also potentially lead to new technologies and advancements in fields such as quantum computing and energy production.