Determine D, H, and β

What have you tried? Where are you stuck? What is the context of the problem? What equations apply? What is the physical situation?In summary, the problem involves a region with a conductivity (σ) of 0, a permeability (μ) of 2μ0, and a permittivity (ε) of 10ε0. The current density (J) is given by J= 60sin(109t - βz). The task is to determine the values of D, H, and β. More information is needed in order to solve the problem, such as the relevant equations and context of the problem.
lord_sphinx
Homework Statement
In a certain region for which σ=0, μ=2μ[SUB]0[/SUB], and ε=10ε[SUB]0[/SUB], determine D, H, and β.
Relevant Equations
J= 60sin(10[SUP]9[/SUP]t - βz)
In a certain region for which σ=0, μ=2μ0, and ε=10ε0, J= 60sin(109t - βz). Determine D, H, and β.

Physics news on Phys.org
lord_sphinx said:
Problem Statement: In a certain region for which σ=0, μ=2μ0, and ε=10ε0, determine D, H, and β.
Relevant Equations: J= 60sin(109t - βz)

In a certain region for which σ=0, μ=2μ0, and ε=10ε0, J= 60sin(109t - βz). Determine D, H, and β.
It's not my place to enforce rules here (I'm not a moderator), but like everyone else on PF, I must heed the forum rules in order to remain welcome here, so like everyone else, I can't materially answer a homework question if the questioner hasn't shown his attempt at a solution. Could you please fill your question out in that regard?

Likes DrClaude

1. What is the meaning of "Thanks!"?

"Thanks!" is an expression of gratitude or appreciation. It is a way to acknowledge someone's kindness or help.

2. How do you respond to someone saying "Thanks!"?

The most common response to "Thanks!" is "You're welcome!" This is a polite way to acknowledge the gratitude and show that you are happy to help.

3. Is "Thanks!" a formal or informal expression?

"Thanks!" is generally considered an informal expression. It is commonly used in casual conversations with friends and family. In more formal situations, "Thank you" is a more appropriate expression to use.

4. Can "Thanks!" be used in written communication?

Yes, "Thanks!" can be used in written communication, but it is more commonly used in informal or casual writing, such as emails or text messages. In formal writing, it is better to use "Thank you" or "I appreciate it."

5. What are some other ways to say "Thanks!"?

Some other ways to express gratitude include "Thank you so much," "I appreciate it," "Many thanks," "Much obliged," and "I am grateful." These expressions can be used interchangeably with "Thanks!" depending on the context and level of formality.