The investigation into the dynamics of entangled particles.

In summary, the investigation into the dynamics of entangled particles focuses on understanding the behavior of particles that are physically connected, even when they are separated by vast distances. This phenomenon has challenged traditional notions of causality and has potential implications for quantum computing and communication. Through experiments and theoretical models, scientists are working to unravel the mysteries of entanglement and its applications in various fields.
FR4S3R97
How did you find PF?
Through research
Hey I'm Fraser,
I am a Strathclyde university graduate with a master's in electrical and mechanical engineering. I am interested in furthering my knowledge on quantum entanglement in relation to general dynamics. I am interested in researching its capabilities in ICBs. I hope I can find additional interested individuals interested in discussing this matter.
Cheers,
Fraser Stevenson.

Physics news on Phys.org
In all honesty there is nothing to discuss until you have learned the basics of quantum entanglement. Your interest in its capabilities, I suspect, is based on a fundamental misunderstanding.

Entanglement is critical to quantum computing, which is an active area of practical engineering research.

Likes berkeman