The partical of mass 'm' is moving with the laws

• Thread starter helpme1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Laws Mass
In summary, the conversation is about a particle of mass 'm' moving with different laws and determining the lowest value of force acting on it. The person asks for help and the other person suggests looking at the relationship between acceleration and position. The first person admits to not being a physicist but is studying it as a required subject and urgently needs help with tests.
helpme1
The particle of mass 'm' is moving with the laws ...

Homework Statement

The particle of mass 'm' is moving with the laws ...

Homework Equations

a. x=3t2+4 b. x=106t-t2 c.x=1000t-5t2 d.x=t2-20t e.x=50t-2t2
in what case the value of the force acting on the particle is the lowest ?

The Attempt at a Solution

i need your help. thanks in advance

Physics news on Phys.org

what is relation between acceleration and position?

sorry i don't know.

no one could find the true answer?

Think about the relationship between position and velocity, and then the relationship between velocity and acceleration.

i have no any opinion. i am not physicst, and i don't study it. but this semester i have to read it as a life knowledge subject. so, please help me to complete these tests. i need ur help urgently.

Related to The partical of mass 'm' is moving with the laws

1. What are the laws that govern the movement of a particle with mass 'm'?

The laws that govern the movement of a particle with mass 'm' are the laws of classical mechanics, specifically Newton's laws of motion. These laws state that an object will remain at rest or continue in a straight line at a constant speed unless acted upon by an external force. The force acting on the particle will cause it to accelerate or change direction.

2. How does the mass of a particle affect its movement?

The mass of a particle affects its movement in two ways. Firstly, according to Newton's second law of motion, the acceleration of a particle is directly proportional to the force applied and inversely proportional to its mass. This means that a particle with a larger mass will require a greater force to achieve the same acceleration as a particle with a smaller mass. Secondly, a particle with a larger mass will have a greater inertia, meaning it will be more resistant to changes in its motion.

3. Can the laws of motion be applied to all particles with mass 'm'?

Yes, the laws of motion can be applied to all particles with mass 'm'. These laws are based on fundamental principles of physics and apply to any object, regardless of its size or composition. However, at very small scales, such as the quantum level, the laws of classical mechanics may not accurately describe the behavior of particles and other laws, such as quantum mechanics, must be used.

4. How does the environment or surroundings affect the movement of a particle with mass 'm'?

The environment or surroundings can affect the movement of a particle with mass 'm' in several ways. For example, the presence of other objects or forces can cause the particle to change direction or speed. The properties of the medium through which the particle is moving, such as air or water, can also affect its movement. Additionally, external factors such as temperature, pressure, and gravitational pull can impact the particle's movement.

5. Is it possible for a particle with mass 'm' to move without obeying the laws of motion?

No, it is not possible for a particle with mass 'm' to move without obeying the laws of motion. These laws are fundamental principles of physics that have been extensively tested and proven to accurately describe the behavior of objects in motion. If a particle were to move in a way that does not adhere to these laws, it would violate the fundamental principles of physics and would not be considered a valid scientific phenomenon.