Thesis Submission to Scientific Journal

In summary, the conversation discusses the submission process for a scientific paper related to a theory on the Unified Field Theory. The speaker is unsure of how to submit their paper to a journal and is advised to follow the instructions given by the journal and seek guidance from a professor. The conversation also mentions the possibility that the theory may not be viable.
aditya ver.2.0
I have discovered a theory related to the anomaly and uncertainty prevailing after the discovery of Unified Field Theory. But I don't know what to do with the theory. I have learned that the theories are submitted as technical paper to the scientific journal, but how do I submit the paper to the journal ? Please help me out...
I prefer to submit my article in Elsevier journal...

Physics news on Phys.org
Contact the journal and ask them about their submission process?

Most scientific journals have, at the beginning or end of each issue, a section entitled "instructions to authors". This will give detailed instructions on length limits, formatting requirements, and submission processes. Follow the instructions exactly.

Note, writing a good quality scientific paper is very different from any other kind of writing you may have done in the past. You would be well advised to find a sympathetic professor at a nearby university and seek their input before submission to a journal. Chances are very high, if you are asking this question here, that your theory is not viable. A sympathetic professor could help explain why.

DaleSpam said:
Most scientific journals have, at the beginning or end of each issue, a section entitled "instructions to authors"

Probably also on their web site.

So am I going to be the first to say it?

Asking the question means you almost certainly means you haven't discovered anything.

Since the OP's question has been answered, I feel it is in the best interest of this thread for it to be locked. Mentors (or the OP) can PM me if they have any issues with this.

1. What is a thesis submission to a scientific journal?

A thesis submission to a scientific journal is the process of submitting a research paper, also known as a thesis, to a journal for publication. This paper should contain original research and contribute new knowledge to the scientific community.

2. How do I choose a suitable journal for my thesis submission?

When choosing a journal for your thesis submission, consider the scope and focus of your research. Look for journals that have published similar studies and have a strong reputation in your field. You can also seek guidance from your advisor or colleagues.

3. What is the peer-review process for thesis submission?

The peer-review process involves experts in the field critically evaluating the quality and validity of your research. They provide feedback and recommendations for revisions before a final decision is made by the journal's editor on whether to accept or reject your thesis for publication.

4. What are the common reasons for rejection of a thesis submission?

Some common reasons for rejection of a thesis submission include lack of originality, poor study design or methodology, insufficient data or analysis, and not following the formatting and submission guidelines of the journal. It is important to carefully review and address any feedback from peer reviewers to increase the chances of acceptance.

5. What are the benefits of having a thesis published in a scientific journal?

Having a thesis published in a scientific journal can benefit your academic and professional career. It can increase the visibility and impact of your research, enhance your credibility as a researcher, and provide opportunities for collaboration and future publications. It may also be required for graduation or further academic pursuits.