Time and Space Theory (pleas critic and give your ideas)

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of negative space and irrelative time, which are believed to exist outside of our dimension and traditional understanding of time. These concepts are described as a space without relative time and a time without past or future. The conversation also brings up the idea of black holes as inter-dimensional rifts that can transport matter. However, the post is deemed speculative and not suited for the forum's rules.
Raakam
This is my first post by the way. I am hoping to be accepted here and not considered a "n00b".

RELATIVE
Let me begin by first telling you a story:
Once upon a time there was a man, one day he decided to ask god a question. The man asked god “If you created me, who created you?” God looked at this man with great confusion. “What has given you the idea that I have a creator?” The man replied “Everything has a beginning. So I assume since you have been around forever you know where forever begins.” God looked at the man. “If every human thought the same as you there would be nothing unknown.”
The purpose of this story is to prove that everything is manmade; everything but space and time. Time is definite, irrelevant, and relative. Space is indefinite, relevant, and irrelative. Both of these things contradict each other when overlapped but make perfect sense while surrounding one another. Time can and will remain without space, simultaneously, space can and will remain in a plane without time (This shall be known as negative space, even though this is improbable it is still possible).
“Everything has a beginning.” This statement is very true. (How can something be true if can’t be proven?) This can be proven and has been proven. What is my test to prove my theory? Let us say that, ∞=∄ (infinity = There does not exist; Nothing can exist without origin and an end). The equation says that an infinite spectrum contains two ends and surrounded by nothing more than negative space. ∞ is this spectrum and broken if this spectrum can be seen or if the negative space can be obtained.
Negative space is the space that exists outside of relative time. Negative space can more easily be described as the space in a black hole. In theory a black hole is an inter-dimensional rift that (in theory) could transport matter from one place or dimension to where ever the end of the black hole ends. Black holes however do not always have an end in a solid dimension. What this means is that it is possible for objects to exist in negative space.
In our dimension (which is the 3rd), Relative time is the time that is used. Relative time is the time that is distinguished by the progression within chronological order. For example; past, present, and future; chronological order that can only progress one way even if you manage to go back the progression would still exist. This is the key difference between Relative time and Irrelative time. Irrelative time is the time that exists between the dimensions. Irrelative time has neither an origin nor existence. Ultimately, there is no movement whether by space or time (It could be described as nothing paused). Negative space and irrelative time cannot exist without one another. Irrelative has no order it is a hollow order, there is no forward or back just current. Since time has no past or future there is never any change and the present is in a suspended animation. Any atoms in this Irrelative time would be frozen in motion, all the way down to the electron.

Due to a series of unfortunate events this is all i can provide but it should be more than enough top give you a visual picture of what i am talking about.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Raakam, welcome to PF, but you should have read the rules that you agreed to a little more carefully. This post is very speculative with little mainstream scientific content. It really doesn't belong here.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on time and space theory. I appreciate critical thinking and exploring different ideas. However, I do have some critiques and ideas to add to your theory.

Firstly, your statement that everything is manmade except for space and time is not entirely accurate. While humans may have created the concept of time and how we measure it, time itself is a fundamental aspect of the universe. It is a dimension in which events occur and cannot be created or destroyed by humans. Similarly, while we may have named and categorized different types of space, space itself is a fundamental aspect of the universe.

Additionally, your idea of negative space and irrelative time is intriguing, but it is important to note that these are still theoretical concepts and have not been proven or observed in reality. The concept of negative space in black holes is based on current theories and models, but we still have much to learn and understand about these mysterious objects.

Furthermore, your equation of ∞=∄ is not scientifically accurate. Infinity is a concept, not a number, and cannot be equal to "there does not exist." Additionally, your statement that nothing can exist without origin and an end is not necessarily true. Some theories suggest that the universe has always existed and will continue to exist, without an end or beginning.

In terms of your test to prove your theory, I would suggest conducting experiments and gathering evidence rather than relying on equations and theoretical concepts. The scientific method involves making observations, forming hypotheses, and testing them through experimentation and data analysis.

Overall, while your ideas are thought-provoking, they still need more evidence and scientific support to be considered a valid theory. I encourage you to continue exploring and questioning the universe, but also to approach it with a scientific mindset and gather evidence to support your ideas. Welcome to the scientific community, and I look forward to seeing your future contributions.

1. What is the concept of time and space theory?

Time and space theory is a scientific framework that explains the relationship between time and space, and how they interact with matter and energy. It describes the nature of time and space as a single entity, known as spacetime, and how they are affected by the presence of mass and energy.

2. How does time and space theory explain the concept of time dilation?

According to time and space theory, time dilation occurs when an object moves at high speeds or in strong gravitational fields. This causes time to appear to slow down for the moving object relative to an observer. This phenomenon is a result of the curvature of spacetime, which is affected by the presence of mass and energy.

3. Can time travel be possible according to time and space theory?

Time and space theory allows for the possibility of time travel, but it is only theoretical at this point. It suggests that by manipulating the curvature of spacetime, it may be possible to travel to the past or the future. However, the practicality of achieving this is still unknown and would require advanced technology and understanding of the laws of physics.

4. How does time and space theory relate to Einstein's theory of relativity?

Time and space theory is closely related to Einstein's theory of relativity, as it builds upon the principles and concepts introduced by Einstein. It expands on the idea that time and space are not separate entities, but rather intertwined and affected by mass and energy. It also explains the concept of time dilation, which is a key component of relativity.

5. Are there any real-life applications of time and space theory?

Time and space theory has several real-life applications, including GPS technology, which relies on the principles of general relativity to accurately calculate time and position. It also helps us understand the behavior of objects in space, such as black holes, and provides a basis for understanding the origin and evolution of the universe.