To the Best Forum on the Internet

In summary: We have a diverse community with a shared love for science. We have all learned and grown together over the past three years. Here's to many more!In summary, the conversation reflects on the speaker's experience on Physics Forums over the past three years and expresses gratitude towards the members for their support and guidance in learning about science. The conversation also mentions a mishap with being mistakenly banned as a Crackpot Troll. The overall tone is positive and appreciative towards the community.
Drakkith
Mentor
To the Admins, Patrons, Users, Guests, Mentors, Homework Helpers, and Advisors of PF. Oh, and Omcheeto too.

Just over three years and 10,000 posts ago, I found a little site on the internet about something called science. Being almost completely ignorant of science and the forum I of course immediately made a fool of myself. And that's okay! For science is about learning! And three years later I can say that I've learned more about not only science, but about life in general thanks to you wonderful people.

So thank you. And here's to another three years on Physics Forums!

-Drakkith

Likes 1 person
Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, but the crackpots hate us !

Drakkith said:
Just over three years and 10,000 posts ago, I found a little site on the internet about something called science. Being almost completely ignorant of science and the forum I of course immediately made a fool of myself.

I checked your warning/infraction history, and it's pretty clean. Well, except for the time that I accidentally banned you as a Crackpot Troll. Sorry again about that -- my bangun aim was not very good that day! :smile:

berkeman said:
I checked your warning/infraction history, and it's pretty clean. Well, except for the time that I accidentally banned you as a Crackpot Troll. Sorry again about that -- my bangun aim was not very good that day! :smile:

It's cool, I didn't need that particular kidney anyways.

The members here are wonderful and brilliant.

Related to To the Best Forum on the Internet

What is "To the Best Forum on the Internet"?

"To the Best Forum on the Internet" is a popular online discussion platform where users can share their thoughts, ideas, and opinions on various topics.

How do I join "To the Best Forum on the Internet"?

To join "To the Best Forum on the Internet", you can simply go to the website and click on the "Sign Up" button. From there, you will be prompted to create an account by providing some basic information.

Can I post anonymously on "To the Best Forum on the Internet"?

Yes, "To the Best Forum on the Internet" allows users to post anonymously if they choose to do so. However, it is recommended to create an account for a more personalized experience.

Is there a specific topic or theme for discussions on "To the Best Forum on the Internet"?

No, "To the Best Forum on the Internet" covers a wide range of topics and discussions. Users are free to start discussions on any topic they are interested in.

Are there any rules or guidelines for posting on "To the Best Forum on the Internet"?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines in place to ensure a respectful and productive discussion environment on "To the Best Forum on the Internet". Users are expected to follow these guidelines to maintain a positive community.