Tri-Achnid, an Adobe flash physics-based game

In summary, "Tri-Achnid" is an Adobe Flash game that involves physics-based gameplay. While it may be challenging to control at first, players can eventually learn to maneuver their tri-achnid and use webs to fly. The game also has visually stunning graphics and an impressive soundtrack. Some players may struggle with certain levels, but there are ways to unlock flying abilities. However, caution should be exercised to avoid crashing into obstacles while flying.
0rthodontist
Science Advisor
Tri-Achnid, an Adobe flash physics-based game
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tri-achnid&btnG=Google+Search

I just think that this is the best piece of media I have seen in a very long time. It is hard to maneuver your tri-achnid at first but it is cocaine once you get the hang of it. Once you start using webs and figure out how to fly, you just feel like you should record a video of your triachnid moving. It is just that beautiful.

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't really get this game, but MAN do I love the music for it.

Holy crap. When you start being able to run really well, it looks amazing.

very cool, I gave up after the water level though

You can fly in the second level or the sixth level if you catch a blue bug and hold it in your mouth, then pick your feet off the ground. Be careful though because it is hard to control and you might fly into something dangerous, and keep a tether to the ground at all times.

Last edited:

1. What is Tri-Achnid?

Tri-Achnid is an Adobe Flash physics-based game that was developed by Edmund McMillen and Tyler Glaiel in 2008. It is a puzzle platformer game that follows the journey of a three-legged spider-like creature named Tri-Achnid.

2. How do I play Tri-Achnid?

To play Tri-Achnid, you will need to use your keyboard to control Tri-Achnid's movements. The arrow keys are used to move left and right, and the spacebar is used to jump. You can also use the mouse to interact with certain objects in the game.

3. What are the objectives of Tri-Achnid?

In Tri-Achnid, the main objective is to guide Tri-Achnid through each level and reach the end goal. Along the way, you will encounter obstacles and puzzles that you need to solve using Tri-Achnid's unique abilities, such as hanging from ceilings and spinning webs.

4. Is Tri-Achnid suitable for all ages?

Tri-Achnid is suitable for all ages, but it may be more challenging for younger players due to its physics-based gameplay. It also contains some mild cartoon violence, so parental guidance is advised.

5. Can I play Tri-Achnid on all devices?

No, Tri-Achnid is an Adobe Flash game and is only playable on devices that support Adobe Flash Player. This includes desktop and laptop computers, but it may not be playable on mobile devices or newer web browsers that do not support Flash.