Trigerins a tablet power button inderectly by applying?

• Thread starter adeterminednoob
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Noob Power
In summary, the Huawei mediapad 7 youth may have a power button replacement module that can be found for cheap online, but if the device is accidentally turned on this way, the screen won't respond.
adeterminednoob
Im a pc guy for sure... I know none of the jargon, and quite frankly I fee dumb being around pros lol... here my dilema...

I have a Huawei tablet mediapad 7 youth... some how my daughter groke the power button and depite the cheapness of this thing... ESPECIALLY obtaining the replacement piece whi I've found as cheap as 2.25 from distributors in china... I live in Central America in other words that not an option.

webcam_toy_photo7.jpg

I charges... its alright just without that power but which also has the volume controls as they tend to... I've been trying o think outside the box... So I question you veterans in tickering... Is there a way to... alternatives "jump star" the effect that the poser button would have... its all chines to be but from what I understrand is that a small wave of current is what what's it go on and off? or am I just wrong? hopeless even? any refrences or point me outto the right derection would be appreciate, I do not with for anyone to had out a freeby... though if you were... promise to send you some starbicks giftcards! lol... bribes work sometime right? either way... I am ready to gte down and dirty with my new temp controlled soddering iron... though maybe I should get one of those old circuit boards for kids they used to sell at radio shack... damn... I miss radio shak... OH and pci slot?? sory again I am pc guy and that's where my skill set though extensive... ends and starts... 7 progns.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hi there
welcome to PF :smile:

So, what about the switch module and cable that plugged into that socket ?
show us a pic, it may be repairableDave

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh... my maid threw it away... and and well... but check this out, I was able to turn it on by crossing coper wire where power button port I pointed out in the picture... now! the sceen is not resping and I am afraid I had to be the culpurate becase I unplugged it to attempt to clean it... ... now I am looking up and android application that can flash without having it to go to boot mode or w.e the term is... lol I can't get a break

1. How can I trigger a tablet's power button indirectly?

There are a few ways to trigger a tablet's power button indirectly. One method is to use a stylus or pen to press the power button. Another option is to use a remote control app on your phone to control the tablet's power button. Additionally, some tablets have a feature that allows you to wake up the device by tapping the screen or double-tapping the back of the tablet.

2. Can I use voice commands to trigger a tablet's power button?

Yes, some tablets have voice recognition technology that allows you to turn the device on or off with a specific voice command. However, this feature may not be available on all tablets and may require specific settings to be enabled.

3. Is there a way to trigger a tablet's power button without touching the device?

Yes, there are options available to trigger a tablet's power button without physically touching the device. Some tablets have a feature that allows you to use gestures, such as waving your hand over the device, to activate the power button. Additionally, as mentioned before, you can use a remote control app on your phone to control the tablet's power button.

4. Can I schedule a time for my tablet to turn on or off?

Some tablets have a feature that allows you to set a specific time for the device to turn on or off. This can be useful for saving battery life or for setting a wake-up alarm. However, this feature may not be available on all tablets and may require specific settings to be enabled.

5. Is it possible to trigger a tablet's power button from a computer?

Yes, there are software programs available that allow you to remotely control your tablet from a computer, including turning the device on or off. However, this may require specific software and settings to be enabled on both devices.

Back