Types of PF Posters - Identify Which Is You?

• Thread starter micromass
  • Start date
In summary, Micromass, you seem to fit into one of the following categories:The professorThese are among the most knowledgeable posters on the forum. They rarely start any threads, but the love answering them. But when anybody corrects them, all hell breaks loose on the thread!The politicianThese love to argue in the politics section. They rarely post outside it though. If you post anything remotely political, you must have ran into them.The social birdsThese love talking about nothing and everything in the general discussion section. Everybody loves them.The administratorThey tend to keep low and only appear when they are called. Simply typing @Greg Bernhardt
RonL said:
You have me correctly pegged in every way, I just can't stay focused long enough to do any experiments. :smile:
Just make sure, that if you do start experimenting, that it's an electric, and not a gas oven, when you stick your head in there. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
OmCheeto said:
Just make sure, that if you do start experimenting, that it's an electric, and not a gas oven, when you stick your head in there. :biggrin:
I have been keeping up with your posts and am in awe of how much of a rocket scientist you have become, I am going to take your word on the oven experiments you have done. I wonder if the black rock would get hotter than 196 F in the middle east ?

RonL said:
I have been keeping up with your posts and am in awe of how much of a rocket scientist you have become, I am going to take your word on the oven experiments you have done. I wonder if the black rock would get hotter than 196 F in the middle east ?
The "black rock" was a "back of napkin" type thing: 1000 watts/m2
I later recalculated, with more realistic numbers, and came up with something around 220°F.

Likes RonL
1oldman2 said:
Its like a Feynman diagram for intellect ! :woot:

Yes, I find my antithoughts going back in time frequently:biggrin:

Likes 1oldman2