Understanding Bell's Theorem: An Introduction to the EPR Paradox

In summary, Bell's Theorem, also known as the EPR paradox, is a concept in quantum physics that challenges the principles of local realism. It states that the properties of entangled particles, such as their spin, remain connected no matter how far apart they are, even if they are in separate universes. This contradicts the idea that information cannot travel faster than the speed of light and has implications for our understanding of the fundamental nature of reality. Bell's Theorem has been experimentally proven, and its implications continue to be studied and debated by physicists.
Randall B
Hi All, I am brand new here, still trying to navigate the website so please forgive me if this is not the appropriate space for the following.
I missed the recent topic, "How do you understand EPR & Bell's Theorem? " No new threads permitted now but I would like to express a summary view as my introductory paragraph.

Bell's theorem is an impossibility theorem. It concludes that it is not possible to create a predictive model of the EPR/EPRB experiment that is simultaneously objective (realistic) and local.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Randall!