Vote for a PhysicsForum member who made a difference

In summary, the discussion was about the importance of time management and setting priorities. The group talked about strategies for staying organized and avoiding procrastination. They also emphasized the need to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency. Additionally, they discussed the benefits of taking breaks and delegating tasks when necessary. Overall, the conversation focused on ways to effectively manage time and increase productivity.
Physics news on Phys.org
I thought the results came out or is this voting still going on?

No, it ended long time ago, a month. Polls are blocked, but discussion threads still open.

Likes chwala
And the message you are replying to is more than a month old.

So I'll go ahead and tie off this thread to avoid future confusion. Thanks folks. :smile:

1. Who is eligible to be voted for in "Vote for a PhysicsForum member who made a difference"?

Any member of the PhysicsForum community who has made significant contributions to the field of physics is eligible to be voted for.

2. How are the nominees chosen for "Vote for a PhysicsForum member who made a difference"?

Nominees are chosen based on their contributions to the PhysicsForum community, as well as their impact on the field of physics through their research, publications, or other notable achievements.

3. Can I nominate myself for "Vote for a PhysicsForum member who made a difference"?

Yes, self-nominations are allowed. However, it is encouraged to also nominate other deserving members of the community.

4. How are the winners determined in "Vote for a PhysicsForum member who made a difference"?

The winners are determined through a voting process among the PhysicsForum community. Each member is allowed to vote for one nominee in each category.

5. What is the purpose of "Vote for a PhysicsForum member who made a difference"?

The purpose of this event is to recognize and appreciate the contributions of members of the PhysicsForum community to the field of physics. It also serves as a way to inspire and motivate others to continue making a difference in the field.