Want to see 52 unique charts from the best of 538's infographics?

• Thread starter BillTre
  • Start date
In summary, 538's InfoGraphics is a series of visually appealing representations of data and information, covering various topics. The "Best of 538's InfoGraphics" are chosen based on relevance, impact, and creativity by the editorial team, and can be used for research and presentations as long as proper credit is given. These graphics are created using reliable data and are fact-checked, but it is always important to critically evaluate the information. Suggestions for future topics can be submitted through FiveThirtyEight's website or social media.
BillTre
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I like to think visually, so I like different ways to visually present data:
52 different charts

Likes Astronuc and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks! I love well made infographics!

1. What is 538's InfoGraphics?

538's InfoGraphics is a series of visual representations of data and information created by the website FiveThirtyEight. These graphics cover a variety of topics, including politics, sports, and science.

2. How are the "Best of 538's InfoGraphics" chosen?

The "Best of 538's InfoGraphics" are chosen based on a combination of factors, including relevance, impact, and creativity. The editorial team at FiveThirtyEight carefully selects the most informative and visually appealing graphics to showcase in this series.

3. Can I use the "Best of 538's InfoGraphics" for my own research or presentations?

Yes, the "Best of 538's InfoGraphics" are available for public use. However, it is important to properly cite and credit FiveThirtyEight as the source of the graphics.

4. Are the "Best of 538's InfoGraphics" accurate and reliable?

Yes, the "Best of 538's InfoGraphics" are created using data from reputable sources and are thoroughly fact-checked by the team at FiveThirtyEight. However, it is always important to critically evaluate any information, including graphics, and consider the source.

5. Can I suggest a topic for a future "Best of 538's InfoGraphics"?

Absolutely! FiveThirtyEight welcomes suggestions for topics to cover in their InfoGraphics series. You can submit your suggestions through their website or social media channels.