Warmest Greeting to all

• Thread starter Cory Buott
  • Start date
In summary, warmest greetings are a friendly and welcoming way to address others. They are a way to express kindness and goodwill towards others, and can be used in various situations such as emails, letters, or in-person interactions. Warmest greetings convey a sense of warmth and positivity, creating a pleasant atmosphere and strengthening relationships. They are an important aspect of social etiquette and can help to make a positive impression on others.
Cory Buott
Hello folks, my name is Cory Buott and while I am a only a physics undergrad, I have been interested in and passionate about physics my whole life. Initially, my focus was wave-particle duality, but this was at a time when the standard model was not the standard model.

My interest now lays in terminal physics -what happens at the termini of our universe, quantum physics -QM, QED, QCD, where it ties in, SUSY, and string theories. I am particularly interested in M-Theory and F-Theory. My largest curiosity however, is occupied with the physics of very cold -superfluid and Bose-Einstein States/behaviors.

I know exploring metaphysics poses problems in Empiricism/Rational but of course we all want to know the unknowable, so I spend a lot of time (perhaps wasted) pondering the nature of absolute-zero states. I had a prof once that told me to go down the hall and take philosophy when I expressed my interest here... the problem was... I had already taken philosophy and it lead me to physics!

I have spent a lot of time studying quantum physics and string theories, but I cannot say I fully understand many concepts here -especially geometries. Pilot Wave Theory is about the only thing I can actually fully get my head around. I will likely pose more questions than contribute, so have patients and bear with me.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you!