Websites to learn more physics

In summary, some popular websites for learning more about physics are Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, HyperPhysics, and Physics World. These websites are free to use and offer interactive learning resources such as simulations, games, and videos. They are also suitable for all levels of physics and can be used to prepare for exams or tests.
stevepham
Hello everyone, I am really into physics ( Iam a vietnamese ). I am looking for websites regarding the topic below:

1) Formula : all the formula in physics (with confirmed, I saw many sites but not sure which is precise)
2) Quiz :practising using forumla .
3) Theory: General theory about physics .

==> I would be grateful if someone could help :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Your demands are a little unrealistic. I would suggest studying hard in school, finding extra textbooks to do problems and heading over to Khan Academy, MIT Opencourse and Hyperphysics websites.

What are some websites to learn more about physics?

Some popular websites for learning more about physics include Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, HyperPhysics, and Physics World.

Are these websites free to use?

Yes, all of the aforementioned websites are free to use. However, some may offer additional paid features or courses.

Do these websites offer interactive learning resources?

Yes, many of these websites offer interactive simulations, games, and videos to enhance the learning experience.

Can I use these websites to prepare for exams or tests?

Yes, these websites offer comprehensive information and practice problems that can help you prepare for exams or tests.

Are these websites suitable for all levels of physics?

Yes, these websites offer resources for all levels of physics, from introductory concepts to advanced topics.