Welcome to the World, Baby Evo!

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Evo has just given birth to a baby boy and everyone is congratulating her. She mentioned that she is somewhat curious about his identity, and one of the nurses has woven little cloven booties for his tiny hooves.
zoobyshoe
Congratulations To Evo!

General Discussion Mentor Evo has just e-mailed me from Centralis General Hospital in Centralis, Kansas to announce she has given birth to a 6lb , 6.6oz baby boy. I hope everyone will join in in extending her their congratulations!

Physics news on Phys.org
HAhAHAHAHhaa.

Hahahahaha

Congratulations also to the father. I'm sure he would be very happy also if he knew...

<ZapperZ runs and hides...>

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Congratulations also to the father. I'm sure he would be very happy also if he knew...

Zz.
Evo mentioned she's somewhat curious about his identity, too. She often can't remember things between taking her ambien and falling asleep.

One of the nurses has woven little cloven booties for his tiny hooves. :smile:

Is it just a coincidence that PF was sold at the exact moment of the little devil's birth?

:rofl: (stupid 10 character limit!)

I'm sure we're all wondering what you're going to name him in the spirit of his sisters Child of Evo, and Spawn of Evo. Any decisions yet?

I don't believe it

Congrats Evo and Company! :biggrin:

Now, no more pickles and ice cream!

-Dan

Evo said:
Is it just a coincidence that PF was sold at the exact moment of the little devil's birth?

It was foretold in the scriptures: ...and when the place of many silent voices is consumed by the great winged warrior, a virgin shall give birth to boy whose number is measured as 666.

Ivan Seeking said:
It was foretold in the scriptures: ...and when the place of many silent voices is consumed by the great winged warrior, a virgin shall give birth to boy whose number is measured as 666.
must...not...comment...:grumpy:

ZapperZ said:

Zz.
Thank You! I haven't been this happy since my 665th child, Adolf, was born.

To those of you that didn't bother to send a card or flowers, I will remember on your day of judgement :grumpy:

Yours forever in eternal damnation,
:devil:Satan:devil:

PS - Evo, why haven't you returned my calls :confused::grumpy:

What is the significance of "Congrats to Evo on New Baby!"?

"Congrats to Evo on New Baby!" is a common phrase used to congratulate someone on the birth of a new baby. It is a way to express happiness and excitement for the new addition to the family.

Who is Evo?

Evo is the person who has recently become a parent and welcomed a new baby into their life. It could refer to a friend, family member, or colleague.

Why is it important to congratulate someone on their new baby?

Congratulating someone on their new baby is a way to show support and acknowledge the joyous occasion. It is a way to celebrate and share in the happiness of the new parent.

What are some appropriate ways to congratulate someone on their new baby?

Some appropriate ways to congratulate someone on their new baby include sending a card, giving a thoughtful gift, offering to help with tasks, or simply expressing your well wishes and excitement for the new addition to their family.

Is there a time frame for congratulating someone on their new baby?

It is best to offer congratulations as soon as possible after the baby is born. However, it is never too late to send well wishes and congratulations to the new parent and their baby.