What are the benefits of seeking guidance from a student counselor and blogger?

In summary, seeking guidance from a student counselor and blogger can provide numerous benefits. These individuals have specialized training and experience in helping students navigate academic, personal, and emotional challenges. They can provide a safe and confidential space for students to discuss their concerns and offer practical advice and resources to address them. Additionally, student counselors and bloggers often have a deep understanding of the student experience and can offer valuable insights and perspectives. They can also connect students with relevant support services and help them develop important skills such as time management, stress management, and goal setting. By seeking guidance from a student counselor and blogger, students can improve their overall well-being and academic success.
Gayathri MK
Hi, All! This is Gayathri, I am a Student Counselor and Blogger. I am Kerala. I like to read Books, write Blogs and listen to songs. I made my presence particularly to Ask my Doubts if any and Guide students with my Suggestions.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes Gayathri MK
Gayathri MK said:
Hi, All! This is Gayathri, I am a Student Counselor and Blogger. I am Kerala. I like to read Books, write Blogs and listen to songs. I made my presence particularly to Ask my Doubts if any and Guide students with my Suggestions.
I noticed that you put "English" as a tag. Here in America, we don't say doubt or doubts, we say question or questions. Doubt is a definition of the word "question" only if it means that you disbelieve, and I believe this is where the confusion comes from.

If you say you have a doubt, it means that you don't believe something. If you have a question, it means that you wish to have an answer or clarification. I hope that helps.

Doubt definition http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/doubt

doubt
noun

feeling of not knowing what to believe or what to do, or the condition of being uncertain:
verb
to be uncertain about something or someone, or to have difficulty believing something:

Question
noun
a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/question

I hope that this helps. :smile:

Likes Gayathri MK
cnh1995 said:
Welcome to PF!
Thank You!