What are the Best Animated Videos on YouTube?

In summary, the conversation was about creating a thread to share good animated videos on YouTube. The participants were also open to sharing non-animation videos as long as they could be linked. They discussed different videos and appreciated the effort put into creating them. One of the videos mentioned was "Happiness" on TikTok, which was followed by a discussion on the use of animation software and the collaborative efforts behind it. Another video mentioned was "Big Boom" and there was also a mention of a sad video called "Ketchup Mania - Please Marry Me". The conversation ended with a comment on the impressive skills of hobbyists who create such videos in their spare time.
Isopod
I really like watching peoples animation and movie short videos on Youtube, so I thought I'd create a thread here where people can share animated videos that they've seen recently which they thought were good.
Here's a 1st one:

"Happiness"

Likes 256bits, DennisN, pinball1970 and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Would you want to include non animation YouTube and Tic Tok videos in this thread ?

morrobay said:
Would you want to include non animation YouTube and Tic Tok videos in this thread ?
Sure! As long as you can link it, share it 👍

Likes morrobay
Milky Highway

Likes Hornbein, morrobay and BillTre
Biblically accurate angels

👁️

Likes Hornbein
Isopod said:
Milky Highway

Terrific! I wonder how the animation software was created. A tremendous amount of collective effort, I guess.

She says "yeah yeah yeah" instead of "so so so."

Last edited:
I should rename this short vid to. . . "@bhobba and the Kid". . . . :oldlaugh:

Lol. . . but I won't. . :oldbiggrin:

• Haha
Likes phinds, sbrothy and bhobba
This is pretty cool.

• Love
Likes phinds
I liked that animation enough to make my own version. Beware -- Loud rock on the radio can mess up your life.

Creepy.

• Sad
Likes pinball1970
OCR said:
Another classic. . . . :wink:

"BIG BOOM"

That was very sad!

Likes OCR
Another under the category of not-so-special-animation-effects but a good story:

Likes OCR
An exceedingly simple story but I think the crude animation adds to the charm.

Likes OCR
pinball1970 said:
That was very sad!

I thought so, too. . .

Likes pinball1970
Ketchup Mania -- Please Marry Me.

I'm amazed that hobbyists can do such things in their spare time.

Likes OCR

What are the best animated videos on YouTube?

The best animated videos on YouTube are subjective and can vary depending on personal preferences. However, some popular animated videos on YouTube include those from channels such as Disney, Pixar, and DreamWorks.

What makes a good animated video on YouTube?

A good animated video on YouTube should have a well-written storyline, high-quality animation, and engaging characters. It should also have a clear message or purpose, and be entertaining for viewers of all ages.

How can I find the best animated videos on YouTube?

There are several ways to find the best animated videos on YouTube. You can search for specific channels or creators, browse through popular playlists or categories, or look at recommendations based on your viewing history.

Are there any animated videos on YouTube that are educational?

Yes, there are many animated videos on YouTube that are educational. Some channels specialize in creating educational content through animation, covering topics such as science, history, and language learning.

Can I create my own animated videos for YouTube?

Yes, you can create your own animated videos for YouTube. There are various animation software and tools available, and many tutorials and resources online to help you get started. It may take time and practice, but with dedication, anyone can create their own animated videos for YouTube.