What are the best resources for self-taught physics enthusiasts?

In summary, the best resources for self-taught physics enthusiasts include online courses and tutorials, textbooks, forums and discussion groups, and hands-on experiments and projects. Online courses and tutorials provide structured learning and can be found on platforms like Coursera and Khan Academy. Textbooks offer in-depth explanations and practice problems, and can be purchased or found at libraries. Forums and discussion groups allow for community learning, where individuals can ask questions and engage in discussions. Hands-on experiments and projects provide practical application of concepts and can be found through DIY resources or science kits.
COWilliam
I absolutely love bouncing around applied physics ideas, so I was quite exited to find an entire community site devoted to physics. As someone who has always had quite an interest in chemistry and physics I have spent a lot of time pouring through whatever learning material I can get my hands on. Coupled with health problems that have made it difficult to get a consistent education at schools, I am almost entirely self taught. Eager to meet more people with experience, I am eager to dive into conversations here!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!