What are the Topical Interests of a Mexican Psychology Student?

In summary, the topical interests of a Mexican psychology student may include cultural and societal influences on mental health, traditional healing and indigenous perspectives on psychology, and the impact of globalization on the field. Additionally, Mexican psychology students may also be interested in topics such as the intersection of psychology and education, social justice and human rights, and the development of culturally sensitive and inclusive therapeutic approaches. Overall, a Mexican psychology student's interests may reflect the unique cultural and historical context of Mexico, as well as a desire to address the diverse and complex needs of their communities.
Sergio Liera Aguilar
Hello, my name is sergio , I'm from mexico and am a student of psychology . My studies are based on behavior modification , evidence-based treatments , CBT and third wave therapies . I'm interested in physics, chemistry , biology, genetics . Greetings from mexico , I hope to share with you, and that you share with me .

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!