What are your highest Tetris scores and levels achieved?

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, Tetris is considered the best game ever due to its simple yet addictive gameplay, universal appeal, and constant updates and adaptations. It stands out from other games with its puzzle-solving and strategic elements, and has evolved over the years with new versions and game modes. Despite being released in 1984, Tetris remains popular due to its timeless appeal and ability to develop various skills in players, such as hand-eye coordination, spatial awareness, and problem-solving abilities.
Andy
Best game ever.

Whats your highest score, level and number of lines ever acheived?

I have only recently started playing it again and am abit rusty but am quite often getting about 200,000 points and i got to level 17 yesterday but i have been higher than that back in my youth just can't remember if it was level 18 or 19.

Physics news on Phys.org
I made the game crash before with my highest score.

l33t

I finished the highest level...way back in the classic game boy.

Related to What are your highest Tetris scores and levels achieved?

What makes Tetris the best game ever?

Tetris is considered the best game ever due to its simple yet addictive gameplay, which appeals to a wide range of players. Its puzzle-solving and strategic elements make it challenging and satisfying to play.

What sets Tetris apart from other games?

Tetris is unique in that it has a universal appeal and can be played by people of all ages and skill levels. Its simple controls and endless possibilities make it a timeless classic.

How has Tetris evolved over the years?

Since its initial release in 1984, Tetris has undergone numerous updates and adaptations, including different versions for various gaming platforms and the introduction of new game modes, such as multiplayer and virtual reality.

Why is Tetris still popular after all these years?

Tetris has stood the test of time due to its addictive gameplay, constant updates and adaptations, and its ability to appeal to both new and nostalgic players. It is a game that never gets old.

What skills can be developed by playing Tetris?

Tetris can improve hand-eye coordination, spatial awareness, problem-solving abilities, and reaction time. It also requires players to think strategically and make quick decisions, making it a mentally stimulating game.