What is the Book with a Black Cover and Red Particle Trails from the 90's?

• Quantum
  • Thread starter Kaostika
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, the conversation is about a person who studied a book on quantum physics in the 90's and is now looking for it again. They describe the book as an introductory textbook with calculus and a black cover with red bubble chamber particle trails. They mention it being at a second year level or higher and provide a link to a potential match on Amazon.
Kaostika
Hi, I studied from a book in the 90's. It was pretty good and I want to get back into QT. I have looked for it but, I know it from the cover and if they made a new edition it may not be online. It had a black cover with red bubble chamber particle trails. It was a textbook not a popularization. Anyone know this one.

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
It might help if you also tell us what the book was about and the level it was written at.

Hi. It was an intro to quantum physics it had calculus. I read it and understood it after one year of physics. So maybe second year level or above.

Related to What is the Book with a Black Cover and Red Particle Trails from the 90's?

1. What is the most popular book from the 90's?

The most popular book from the 90's is subjective and varies depending on personal opinions and preferences. Some popular books from the 90's include "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" by J.K. Rowling, "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee, and "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger.

2. What makes a book from the 90's unique?

A book from the 90's may be considered unique due to its historical and cultural context. The 90's was a decade of significant social and technological advancements, and books from this time period often reflect these changes. Additionally, the writing styles and themes of books from the 90's may differ from those of other decades.

3. Are there any notable authors from the 90's?

Yes, there are many notable authors from the 90's. Some well-known authors from this decade include Stephen King, Toni Morrison, and John Grisham. These authors have written numerous best-selling books that are still widely read today.

4. How have books from the 90's influenced literature today?

Books from the 90's have had a significant impact on literature today. Many popular books and authors from the 90's have influenced current writing styles, themes, and genres. Additionally, the success of books from the 90's has paved the way for future authors and encouraged diversity in literature.

5. What are some must-read books from the 90's?

There are many must-read books from the 90's, and it ultimately depends on personal preferences. Some popular and critically acclaimed books from this decade include "The Poisonwood Bible" by Barbara Kingsolver, "The God of Small Things" by Arundhati Roy, and "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy.