What is the Mixed Arrangements term and formula?

In summary, Mixed Arrangements is a term used in mathematics to refer to a combination of two or more different types of arrangements. The formula for calculating the number of mixed arrangements involves multiplying the number of options for each arrangement together. This concept is commonly used in probability and combinatorics problems, and can be applied to a variety of real-life situations.
Entropix
How did you find PF?
I believe thru metager, one of my search engines.
My studies relate with construction engineering and environment improvements and I have a passion about combinatorics and exact sciences. I'm always in touch with the novel things that pop out in science related media. I don't like when people start make politics upon science findings.

I'm the uncrowned yet discoverer of Mixed Arrangements term that I've tried to coin on OEIS recently along with my own discovered formula. Main editors approved it and because they did not agreed with my chosen name they made a step backward. However I've repeatedly tested my formula and as we speak it's like walking/swimming or biking.

• Skeptical
Likes Bystander
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Keep in mind that we don't allow publishing of personal work here at PF. We discuss science and math as published in the professional scientific literature (peer-reviewed journals and mainstream textbooks). Enjoy PF! :smile:

Ok well my work seems to be a bit of half way as it was approved by OEIS (guess is professional enough) by 'mistake' because the name did not reach editor's consensus.