What is the Role of a Machine Designer in the Phytopharmaceutical Industry?

• Thread starter ekajsemaneht
  • Start date
In summary, a machine designer plays a crucial role in the phytopharmaceutical industry by designing and developing efficient and effective machines for the production and processing of plant-based medicines. These designers work closely with scientists and engineers to create innovative solutions that can improve the quality and quantity of phytopharmaceutical production. They must have a strong understanding of both the pharmaceutical and mechanical engineering fields to design machines that meet regulatory standards and produce safe and consistent products. Additionally, machine designers in this industry must be adaptable and able to keep up with evolving technologies and advancements in plant-based medicine production.
ekajsemaneht
Greetings.

A little about me:
I love the outdoors. I think I'm part fish, because I can't get enough swimming.

BS Physics, Oregon State-2012
BS Mechanical Engineering, Oregon State University-2012
Years of experience in industrial automation and fluid metering polymer industry.

Currently work as a machine designer in the phytopharmaceutical industry. I use Solidworks. yada yada yada... my questions will be, probably, chemical process related.

Cheers and thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF!

Unique background -- nice to have you here. :smile:

What did you think of the Physics program at Oregon State? How were the profs for intro physics series? Were the classes like "weeder" classes to screen out students or were they fair? How were the profs for E&M, GR, and QM? How easy/difficult was it to get into research for undergrads? How did you apply to double major in physics and ME?

cosmocat said:
What did you think of the Physics program at Oregon State? How were the profs for intro physics series? Were the classes like "weeder" classes to screen out students or were they fair? How were the profs for E&M, GR, and QM? How easy/difficult was it to get into research for undergrads? How did you apply to double major in physics and ME?
Sorry @cosmocat -- the New Member Introduction forum is only for brief introductory posts. If you want to discuss your questions with the OP, you can click on his username and select "Start a Conversation". :smile:

Follow-up -- turns out he is no longer a member for a strange forum software reason. Let me look into it...