What is your favorite technical physics blog?

pines-demon
I like to read the following blogs:
and I used to like Sean Carroll and Sabine Hossenfelder blogs but now they are on to more popular stuff or making YouTube/podcasts. However I would like to find more physics blogs like these in other topics that are not on quantum computing or string theory. What else is still out there in 2024?

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
I'm biased, but I think PF Insights is outstanding!
But I thought a blog was a web site by one person or a very small group of people. The posts on this forum don't seem to me to follow that, as the threads are started by tens of thousands of people and the Insights are by many hundreds of people.

To me, PF is NOT a blog, it is a science web site.

Likes pines-demon
phinds said:
But I thought a blog was a web site by one person or a very small group of people. The posts on this forum don't seem to me to follow that, as the threads are started by tens of thousands of people
The concept of a blog is not restricted to a single person and I'm referring to our Insights Blog, not the forum posts :smile:

Greg Bernhardt said:
The concept of a blog is not restricted to a single person and I'm referring to our Insights Blog, not the forum posts :smile:
I understand that, but as I said, the Insights are by hundreds of people which is not a small group. I think you're twisting the normal definition.

Attachments

• 1706569332498.png
    1706569332498.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: