What Topics Will Be Covered at the 8th Aruban PF Conference?

• Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Conference
In summary, the conference has been canceled, the speaker has already spent $15 on travel expenses, and the speaker doesn't know why the luggage was vibrating.
Jimmy Snyder
Call for papers. This conference is scheduled for the week of Feb 24 - Mar 3, 2013. We need speakers on the following topics.

Solar activity.
Oceanic activity.
Wind activity (especially soft breezes)
Sand activity.
Inactivity.

Physics news on Phys.org
All expenses paid? You won't even need to pay me a speaking fee.

That's up to you. As for me, I will be going all expenses paid and the bill will be picked up by the taxpayer.

I booked with .1 star business hotel with conference room. Not sure about the A/V capabilities...

38419411_3148454900.jpg

Greg Bernhardt said:
I booked with .1 star business hotel with conference room. Not sure about the A/V capabilities...

38419411_3148454900.jpg
Wow, right on the beach! Awesome! I mean, when you go to a beach resort, how much time do you spend in your room?

I could be very comfortable in there. The A/V is just to my taste.

I was able to book a plane for us at an extremely cheap price!
It might be a bit slow though since one turbine tends to stop working at times. But we have time, right?

green-plane-canada-airlines.jpg

micromass said:
I flew with them, Fly By Night Airlines, once, but never again. Midway they ran out of gas and we had to get out and push.

Jimmy Snyder said:
I flew with them, Fly By Night Airlines, once, but never again. Midway they ran out of gas and we had to get out and push.

I had a similar experience with Wing And A Prayer Airlines.

micromass said:
It might be a bit slow though since one turbine tends to stop working at times. But we have time, right?

green-plane-canada-airlines.jpg

Bond. James Bond.

Ejection seat = bad at 30,000 feet...

Bad news all...

12231995_low.jpg

I don't know why the luggage was vibrating, but I blame Evo and Greg.

Jimmy Snyder said:
That's up to you. As for me, I will be going all expenses paid and the bill will be picked up by the taxpayer.
That's the way I roll. When my SS check comes in, I immediately pivot to the wild side and book some extravagant accommodations and extras. No sense in letting that largess go to waste, when we could employ hundred of boot-licking lackeys.

Wind sailing anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgjHfOQrLdQ

I have the sand activity ready! But I will need several cabana boys.

I can't attend, but Duke would love to go. Feeding him would cost more than his plane ticket, so be very careful with invites.

This year's conference has been canceled along with all future conferences. I have sold the timeshare. I am retired and my wife will be retiring at the end of this month. Instead of going to Aruba, she is going to put together a plan to visit several western states including SD (Mt. Rushmore) and WY (Yellowstone). Sorry for the inconvenience. There's always Bora Bora.

Jimmy Snyder said:
This year's conference has been canceled along with all future conferences. I have sold the timeshare. I am retired and my wife will be retiring at the end of this month. Instead of going to Aruba, she is going to put together a plan to visit several western states including SD (Mt. Rushmore) and WY (Yellowstone). Sorry for the inconvenience. There's always Bora Bora.

What are you talking about? I just finished my powerpoint presentation for the "Inactivity" symposium. It took me 3 days of intense existential focus. Now you're canceling?

Sneaky. And I already had $15 saved for the trip.

1. What is the main focus of the 8th Aruban PF Conference?

The main focus of the 8th Aruban PF Conference is to bring together experts and researchers in the field of pharmaceuticals to discuss the latest advancements and challenges in the industry.

2. Will there be any keynote speakers at the conference?

Yes, there will be several keynote speakers from various pharmaceutical companies and research institutions who will be sharing their insights and expertise on different topics related to the conference theme.

3. What are some of the topics that will be covered at the conference?

Some of the topics that will be covered at the conference include drug discovery and development, pharmaceutical regulations, clinical trials, drug safety and efficacy, and emerging technologies in the pharmaceutical industry.

4. Are there any workshops or interactive sessions planned at the conference?

Yes, there will be several workshops and interactive sessions where attendees can participate and engage in discussions with experts and peers on specific topics related to the conference theme.

5. Is this conference open to all professionals or only to those working in the pharmaceutical industry?

The conference is open to all professionals who are interested in the pharmaceutical industry, including researchers, scientists, regulators, healthcare professionals, and industry representatives. All are welcome to attend and contribute to the discussions and knowledge sharing at the conference.