When Love Began - Its Divine Origin & True Nature

• Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Love
In summary: That's you and me.In summary, the conversation discusses the beginning of love and its connection to the heart. It is described as a divine emotion that cannot be duplicated and is boundless and can appear multiple times. The conversation also mentions the existence of God and different sources that talk about love. The conversation ends with a heartwarming love poem, emphasizing the strong bond between two people in the American style.
Jimmy Snyder
Love had a beginning. It began with the original emotion.

Something caused my world to move.

Before that time did not exist. No truth existed. No beauty existed. No 1 + 1 = 2. No form of energy existed.

The original emotion, like all emotion that followed cannot be duplicated, so whatever started it is divine.

The start of emotion is not outside the heart because the heart contains love. Love is the only thing that can exist in the heart but it needs emotion.

Love has much energy and love is real.

Love must have existed before emotion began.

Love is notions that can be counted. Love is boundless.

Love can appear in more than one place at the same time.

The same love can appear over and over again.

Love is not the sole property of the animal, or vegetable, or mineral heart.

Love is not nothing. Love is something.

Physics news on Phys.org
That's so funny, I was just reading something that was astonishingly similar and also helped prove the existence of God :tongue:

Truly inspired.

That actually made me shiver.

Sources?

Actually I'm going to print this and send it to 100 hot chicks on OKCupid.com, within minutes I'm sure they'll be all over me.

Whatever has been loved cannot be unloved.

Pengwuino said:
Sources?
P. Gnocchio, Love is a many splintered thing. (1997)
P. Pig, That's all, lovers. (2003)
D. Duck, Love season. (2006)
B. Bunny, Carrot seasoning. (2010)
henryB, When time began. (2011)
V. Gates, How's it going, love? (2014)

Pengwuino said:
Sources?

Actually I'm going to print this and send it to 100 hot chicks on OKCupid.com, within minutes I'm sure they'll be all over me.
Ok Pengy Bird,

We will sit here with our popcorn till they do, and we expect an honest account of the hit rates on your profile, no details, just hits. A spreadsheet will suffice just fine.

Rhody... :redface: :smile:

Love is spontaneous,
always catches me by surprise!

Jimmy Snyder said:
P. Gnocchio, Love is a many splintered thing. (1997)
P. Pig, That's all, lovers. (2003)
D. Duck, Love season. (2006)
B. Bunny, Carrot seasoning. (2010)
henryB, https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=514585". (2011)
V. Gates, How's it going, love? (2014)

LMAO.
Shouldn't Evo be on this list too?

Last edited by a moderator:
A heart-touching all-American love poem; so much so that when I was a child, it was recited every Friday evening and broadcast throughout the nation. Have a tissue at the ready for this one!

Love, American Style,
Truer than the Red, White and Blue.
Love, American Style,
That's me and you.

And on a star spangled night my love.
(you can rest) You can rest your head on my shoulder (shoulder).
Out by the dawn's early light, my love
(I will defend) I will defend your right to try.

(I'll defend your right to) Love, American Style,
Free'r than the land of the free.
Love, American Style,
That's you and me.

We pledge our love 'neath the same old moon,
(but it shines) But it shines red and white and blue now.
Upon this land of hopes and dreams, my love,
(all that I hope) Where all I hope for tis of thee

(all I hope for tis of) Love, American Style,
Love, American Style,
That's me and you.

And in this land of hopes and dreams, my love,
All that I hope for tis of thee

(Love, Love, Love) {CLAP}
(Love, Love, Love)

Love, American Style,
Love, American Style,
Love, American Style,
begin fade
Love, American Style,

1. What is the divine origin of love?

The divine origin of love is a complex concept that has been explored by philosophers and theologians for centuries. However, most agree that love is a divine force that transcends human understanding and is often associated with a higher power or deity. It is believed that love is an inherent part of the universe and is present in all living beings.

2. How did love first originate?

The origin of love is a topic of great debate and speculation. Some believe that love has always existed, while others believe it was created by a higher power. Some theories suggest that love emerged as a biological response to promote survival and reproduction, while others argue that love has a spiritual or metaphysical origin.

3. What is the true nature of love?

The true nature of love is a complex and highly subjective concept. It can be described as a deep and profound feeling of affection, care, and connection towards another person, object, or idea. Love is often seen as a positive force that brings people together and fosters strong emotional bonds. However, it can also be a source of pain and suffering when not reciprocated or when relationships end.

4. Is love a scientific or spiritual phenomenon?

This is a highly debated question and there is no clear consensus. Some argue that love is purely a biological and evolutionary response, while others believe it has a spiritual or metaphysical origin. The truth is likely a combination of both, as love involves both physical and emotional aspects that can be studied and understood through scientific methods, but also has a deeply personal and subjective experience that cannot be explained solely through science.

5. Can love be defined or measured?

Love is a complex and abstract concept that is difficult to define and measure. While there have been attempts to create definitions and measures of love, they are often limited and do not encompass the full range of experiences and emotions associated with love. Love is a deeply personal and individual experience, and its true nature is often beyond words and measurements.