Where can I find help understanding Gaughan's 'Introduction to Analysis'?

In summary, the speaker recently graduated from college and is looking for online resources to help them review and understand concepts from a Real Analysis book they are working through. They are considering pursuing a Masters in math in the future and want to prevent forgetting concepts from previous math courses. A suggestion is given to do a google search for real analysis pdf and to check for notes from Professor Vassiliev at University College London.
jaredvv86

Homework Statement

I graduated from college this summer and I have some time on my hands right now. I decided to start working through one of my old books from a class I dropped, Real Analysis. Anyway I really miss the challenge that class posed for me and so I am trying to work my way through the book, "Introduction to Analysis" by Edward Gaughan. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any places online that professors who may have used this book have left their notes online. Generally any place where I could get some help understanding some of the deeper concepts in the book. I'm thinking that someday down the road I'd like to go back and get my Masters in math, but until then I'd like to prevent things from getting hazy in my mind. I can already feel Calc II and III stuff getting fuzzy. I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Physics news on Phys.org
Just do a google search for real analysis pdf and that should give quite a lot of hits. I know that prof vassiliev from university college london posts his notes online for all to see.

Related to Where can I find help understanding Gaughan's 'Introduction to Analysis'?

1. What is "Gaughan - Intro to Analysis" about?

"Gaughan - Intro to Analysis" is a textbook that introduces students to the fundamentals of mathematical analysis. It covers topics such as limits, continuity, differentiation, and integration.

2. Who is the author of "Gaughan - Intro to Analysis"?

The author of "Gaughan - Intro to Analysis" is Donald W. Gaughan, a mathematician and professor at the University of Arkansas.

3. Is "Gaughan - Intro to Analysis" suitable for beginners?

Yes, "Gaughan - Intro to Analysis" is designed for students who are new to mathematical analysis. It presents concepts in a clear and accessible manner, making it suitable for beginners.

4. Are there any prerequisites for studying "Gaughan - Intro to Analysis"?

A basic understanding of calculus and linear algebra is recommended for studying "Gaughan - Intro to Analysis". Some familiarity with mathematical proofs and concepts is also helpful.

5. What can I expect to learn from "Gaughan - Intro to Analysis"?

"Gaughan - Intro to Analysis" will provide you with a strong foundation in the principles and techniques of mathematical analysis. You will learn how to think critically and solve problems using mathematical reasoning and techniques. This knowledge can be applied to various fields such as physics, economics, and engineering.