Where Can I Find Online Calculus and AP Calculus Video Lectures?

AP calculus lectures. Suggestions from other users include checking out MIT OpenCourseWare, the math videos on a blog post, and physics videos on a forum. Mark also asks for recommendations related to the Hostetler/Larson Calculus text. In summary, participants in the conversation suggest various online resources for calculus videos and lectures, including MIT OpenCourseWare and physics forums. Mark also asks for recommendations specifically related to the Hostetler/Larson Calculus text.
mlowitz
Are there online calculus videos? I'm interested in either calculus lectures or AP Calculus lectures.

Thanks!
Mark

Physics news on Phys.org
Check out the "math videos" at the bottom of my blog post
https://www.physicsforums.com/blog/2005/07/09/physics-videos/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for your input.

As a follow-up, can someone recommend online material (beside the course textbook) to use to put together AP Calculus lectures? I'm especially interested in material related to the Hostetler/Larson Calculus text.

Mark

Related to Where Can I Find Online Calculus and AP Calculus Video Lectures?

1. What are online calculus videos?

Online calculus videos are educational videos that cover various topics in calculus, such as limits, derivatives, and integrals. These videos are typically created by instructors or educational platforms and are accessible on the internet.

2. Are online calculus videos effective for learning?

Yes, online calculus videos can be an effective tool for learning calculus. They provide visual and auditory explanations of concepts, making it easier for students to understand and retain information. However, it is important to supplement these videos with practice problems and other learning materials.

3. Where can I find online calculus videos?

There are many platforms that offer online calculus videos, such as YouTube, Khan Academy, and Coursera. You can also find videos on university websites or through online textbooks.

4. Are online calculus videos free?

Some online calculus videos are free to access, while others may require a subscription or payment. It is important to research and compare different options to find the best fit for your needs and budget.

5. Can online calculus videos replace traditional classroom instruction?

No, online calculus videos should not be seen as a replacement for traditional classroom instruction. While they can be a useful supplement, they do not provide the same level of interaction and personalized feedback that a live instructor can offer. It is important to have a balance of both online videos and in-person instruction for optimal learning.