Where is the Homework Help Forum for Science Physics?

• Thread starter meso
  • Start date
In summary, the Homework Help Forum for Science Physics can be found online, where students can post questions and receive assistance from experts in the field. The forum covers a wide range of topics in the field of physics, including mechanics, thermodynamics, and electricity and magnetism. It is a valuable resource for students seeking additional support for their studies and understanding of complex concepts in physics.
meso
How did you find PF?
Very interesting website. I LOVE it!!!
Hello everyone! I am glad to be one of the science physics team. I am a grade 12 student. I am doing an independent study because my physics course was canceled due to the Coronavirus situation. I am really struggling with the assignment and the learning material my school supplied me with are insufficient. I try to be positive most of the time; that is why I believe in the law of attraction. Hope I will be a good member to this team

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We're glad to HAVE YOU!

• Love
Likes meso
Welcome to the PF, it is good to have you here. :smile:

For help with your schoolwork questions, post them in the Homework Help forums, and be sure to show the Relevant Equations and your best try at working the problems. Be sure to point out what is confusing you, and posting links to the things you have read so far to try to figure out the problem is always a good thing.

As long as you show your efforts, you will get great help on your schoolwork here. Sorry that the pandemic has placed extra challenges in front of you in your schoolwork!

Likes meso
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, it is good to have you here. :smile:

For help with your schoolwork questions, post them in the Homework Help forums, and be sure to show the Relevant Equations and your best try at working the problems. Be sure to point out what is confusing you, and posting links to the things you have read so far to try to figure out the problem is always a good thing.

As long as you show your efforts, you will get great help on your schoolwork here. Sorry that the pandemic has placed extra challenges in front of you in your schoolwork!
I do not know where is the homework helo forums?

meso said:
I do not know where is the homework helo forums?
No worries. I moved your first thread there. Just click back into it and you'll see where the Homework Help, Introductory Physics forum is. There are sub-forums there for math and engineering and other topics, but so far your first question fits in with Introductory Physics. :smile:

Likes meso