Why I can't use Physics forums with Safari

• Thread starter Grands
  • Start date
In summary, Safari may not be compatible with the coding used on the Physics forums website, and it is recommended to use a different browser for a smoother experience. Adjusting Safari settings may not solve the issue, and there is no guaranteed solution to make it work. There have been reports of difficulties with using Safari on the forum, and reaching out to the administrators may not fix the issue. It is best to use a different browser for a better experience on the forum.
Grands
I have a problem, I can't use PF using a Safari broswer, I was banned?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Grands said:

Thanks
Obviously you should try an alternative browser. If you were banned, then this topic would not become posted.

Now it works, i don't know why, the thread can be closed.

Okay.

This post was written with Safari.

Grands said:
What version of Safari? Mobile? What was the problem? Did you receive an error?

Likes Grands

Related to Why I can't use Physics forums with Safari

1. Why can't I access Physics forums with Safari?

Safari may not be compatible with the coding used on the Physics forums website. Some features or functions may not work properly on certain browsers, and Safari may not be one of the supported browsers for the forum. It is recommended to use a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, to access the forums.

2. Can I adjust my Safari settings to access Physics forums?

Unfortunately, adjusting your Safari settings may not solve the issue of being unable to access Physics forums. The best solution would be to use a different browser that is fully supported by the forum.

3. Is there a way to make Safari compatible with Physics forums?

The coding and design of the Physics forums website may not be compatible with Safari, so there is no guaranteed solution to make it work. It is recommended to use a different browser for a better experience on the forum.

4. Are there any known issues with Safari and Physics forums?

There have been reports of users experiencing difficulties with using Safari on the Physics forums website. These issues may include slow loading times, broken links or buttons, and other errors. It is best to use a different browser for a smoother experience on the forum.

5. Can I contact the forum administrators for help with accessing Physics forums on Safari?

You can reach out to the forum administrators for assistance, but they may not be able to fix the issue with Safari compatibility. It is recommended to try using a different browser for a better experience on the forum.