Write a Paper: Is Environment "Fact" OK?

In summary, writing a paper about the environment serves to inform readers about the current state of the environment, raise awareness about environmental issues, and provide potential solutions for a sustainable future. To ensure that information is considered a "fact," it must be supported by reliable and credible sources. While personal opinions can be included, they should be backed up by evidence and clearly distinguished from facts. To make a paper more impactful, use a variety of sources, incorporate statistics and data, and consider using visuals. To make a paper environmentally friendly, use recycled paper, submit digitally, and practice sustainability in the research and writing process.
wrobel
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Stupid question. Is that possible form the style and language viewpoint to write such things in the article:
Screenshot from 2020-11-24 12-13-56.png

is the environment "Fact" ok?

Physics news on Phys.org
wrobel said:
is the environment "Fact" ok?
Yes, I don't see anything wrong with a "Fact" environment in a mathematical paper, provided the statement is true. :wink:

If it follows from a previous result, I would prefer "Corollary". If it does need a small argument, maybe I would prefer "Proposition" or "Lemma", depending on future use.

Likes wrobel
thank you

Likes S.G. Janssens

1. What is meant by "Environment "Fact" OK"?

When discussing the environment and its impact on our planet, the term "fact" refers to scientifically proven information and data. Therefore, "Environment "Fact" OK" means that the paper will be based on credible and factual information regarding the environment.

2. How do you determine if a source is credible for an environment paper?

To determine the credibility of a source for an environment paper, you must evaluate the author's credentials, the publication date, and the sources and evidence used to support their claims. It is also important to check if the source has been peer-reviewed or if it comes from a reputable organization or institution.

3. Can I include my personal opinions in an environment paper?

While it is important to have a strong stance on environmental issues, an environment paper should primarily be based on scientific evidence and data rather than personal opinions. However, you can include your thoughts and perspectives as long as they are supported by credible sources.

4. Is it necessary to include statistics and data in an environment paper?

Yes, including statistics and data in an environment paper is essential as it provides evidence and supports your arguments. Make sure to use accurate and up-to-date statistics from reliable sources to strengthen your paper.

5. How can I ensure that my environment paper is objective?

To ensure objectivity in an environment paper, it is important to gather information from a variety of sources and present both sides of the argument. Avoid using emotionally charged language and stick to presenting facts and evidence. Additionally, have your paper reviewed by a peer or professor to get feedback on the objectivity of your writing.