drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Aug 23, 2013 #273 I don't like to be the answerer, but I won't let Mr.E down. :) OK, I got something on my mind.
collinsmark Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 3,447 Reaction score 3,749 Aug 23, 2013 #276 Is it bigger than a breadbox?
blokpoi Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Aug 23, 2013 #278 Can it fit in the palm of your hand with little to no trouble?
drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Aug 23, 2013 #283 No. It's something that everyone should have and use.
drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Aug 23, 2013 #285 Lol, no. It's something everyone should practice using at a very young age.
drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Aug 23, 2013 #289 I would love it to be part of me, but no, it isn't.
Enigman Messages 647 Reaction score 311 Aug 23, 2013 #290 Hey, blokpoi questioning aldready I see. :D . . . Is it a toothbrush?
drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Aug 23, 2013 #294 Are you going to be the next answerer, Enigman? Edit: is this even a word (answerer)..?
drizzle Gold Member Messages 202 Reaction score 58 Aug 23, 2013 #296 Not a repeated answer though. Is it used to protect?