20 Questions: An Intelligence-Testing Game of Yes/No Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter I_am_learning
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
369 replies · 60K views
Yes it is!:smile:
Your turn Gad.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't like to be the answerer, but I won't let Mr.E down. :)

OK, I got something on my mind.
 
Can it fit in the palm of your hand with little to no trouble?
 
No. It's something that everyone should have and use.
 
Lol, no. It's something everyone should practice using at a very young age.
 
I would love it to be part of me, but no, it isn't.
 
Hey, blokpoi questioning aldready I see. :D
.
.
.
Is it a toothbrush?
 
Are you going to be the next answerer, Enigman?

Edit: is this even a word (answerer)..?
 
Not a repeated answer though. :biggrin:


Is it used to protect?