2018 Football World Cup in Russia

  • Thread starter Thread starter ISamson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    world cup
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
41 replies · 7K views
WWGD said:
Apparently not much enthusiasm for the cup in 2022.
Just watching Morocco and Croatia national anthems. With all the kid mascots smiling from ear to ear. Beautiful.
France have a flu issue so that could really mess the side up.

I am European so I am rooting for Croatia BUT if the little guy through? All good. @WWGD
 
Physics news on Phys.org
pinball1970 said:
Just watching Morocco and Croatia national anthems. With all the kid mascots smiling from ear to ear. Beautiful.
France have a flu issue so that could really mess the side up.

I am European so I am rooting for Croatia BUT if the little guy through? All good. @WWGD
Although Croatia is/are not quite a top dog. I hate to say it, but Morocco's luck ran out.
 
Alarm set for tomorrow morning (PST). Two great teams with at least two superstar players. Should be fun to watch. :smile:
 
WWGD said:
Although Croatia is/are not quite a top dog. I hate to say it, but Morocco's luck ran out.
Well I totally messed that up! I was watching for third place! I have been catching games here and there but missed the fact both teams are already out.
France and Argentina in an hour in the final.
I am begrudgingly supporting France because they have some great players and are European.
 
berkeman said:
Alarm set for tomorrow morning (PST). Two great teams with at least two superstar players. Should be fun to watch. :smile:
Wow!! Hope you watching, amazing! ten mins left plus time added on
 
PSRB191921 said:
Messi MBappé, what players!
Incredible final
 
Met some people today who were distributing sweets to all passers-by throughout this evening in celebration of Messi's victory. They had put up gigantic posters of Messi with garlands on them.