Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

8th Grade Science Project Ideas

1. Feb 15, 2015 #1
    Hi guys, I need to create a science project, but first I need an idea. I have already come up with an idea, which was measuring stress level under timed and untimed tests, but my teacher said that it was too simple. Do you have any suggestions on any 8th Grade science projects I could do, that would incorporate physics and mathematics?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 15, 2015 #2

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

How about Googling ? I tried "great ideas for science projects" and now I really wish I was your age !
    Good luck !

4. Feb 15, 2015 #3
    Measuring the relationship between number of wraps and battery voltage (which changes current if the resistance is constant) for an electro-magnet. I did a project like this a bit younger than 8th grade, but you could probably do a little more research and do a better job with graphing the data etc. Some teachers won't accept this because you could just look up the relationship, but that wouldn't be fun.

5. Feb 16, 2015 #4

andrevdh

Homework Helper

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook